Comprehensive evaluation of environmental hazard factors at disposal of waste using the "Ecopyrogenesis" technology
Keywords:waste, utilization, ecological hazard, pyrolysis, emergency situations, hierarchy analysis method, “Ecopyrogenesis” technology, hazardous factors evaluation, environmental hazard ranking, risk minimization
The article considers the nature of the technological processes at the utilization of waste management technology "Ecopyrogenesis" on the basis of which the environmental hazard factors of technology, possible emergency situations, taking into account the industrial and fire hazard. The methods of reduction of the hazards to the environment and the effects of hazards impact are determined. The procedure based on the expert method of hierarchy analysis including the operations on the elimination of the possible incorrect decisions of experts is developed. The ranking of the environment threats according to the criteria (probability of occurrence of an environmental hazard, expected effects from the impact of the factor, quality level of the implemented technical or technological solutions to prevent the performance of this factor). The evaluation results in the identification of the most hazardous technological components of the installation, which then will help to form an optimal scheme of risk control for the purpose of their minimization. At this, the synthesis of new optimal technical and technological solutions at the design stage of such complexes will allow one to significantly reduce the possibility of emergency situations and increase the reliability of operation of all the complex of equipment of the "Ecopyrogenesis" technology.
- Lloyd, A. C. (2006). Technology Evaluation and Economic Analysis of Waste Tire Pyrolysis, Gasification, and Liquefaction. University of California Riverside, Integrated Waste Management Board, 97.
- Scheirs, J., Kaminsky, W. (2006). Feeds tock Recycling and Pyrolys is of Waste plastics: Converting Waste Plastics into Diesel and Other Fuels // John Wiley & Sons Ltd, The Atrium, Southern Gate, Chichester, WestSussex, 785. doi: 10.1002/0470021543
- Boiko, T. V., Bendiuh, V. T., Komarysta, B. M. (2012). Risk assessment of industrial enterprises in the design stage to the sustainable development strategy. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise technologies, 2/14 (56), 13–17. Available at: http://journals.uran.ua/eejet/article/view/3948/3616
- Ploshchai, F. V. (2012) Parametrychnyi analiz ryzykiv v proektakh utylizatsii shakhtnoho metanu. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise technologies, 1/11 (55), 53–55.
- Nema, S. K., Ganeshprasad, K. S. (2005). Plasma pyrolysis of medical waste. Current science, Bengaluru, 83 (3), 271–278.
- Yufit, S. S. (2009). Alternativnye tekhnologii pererabotki bytovykh otkhodov. Nauchno-prakticheskiy zhurnal «Tverdye bytovye otkhody», 1, 36–41.
- Markina, L. N. (2011). Razrabotka novoy tekhnologii energosberezheniya i ekologicheskoy bezopasnosti pri utilizatsii organicheskikh otkhodov metodom Yekopirogenezisa. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats NUK, 4, 156−163.
- Ryzhkov, S. S., Markina, L. M., Myroshnychenko, M. V. (2012). Ekolohichna bezpeka produktiv ekopirohenezisu ta vykorystannia yikh yak alternatyvnoho palyva. Ekolohichna bezpeka, 2, 98–103.
- Rizhkov, S. S., Markina, L. M., Rudyuk, M. V., Oshchip, O. V. (2011). Analiz protsessov destruktsii dioksinov i tyazhelykh uglevodorodov pri mnogokonturnom tsirkulyatsionnom pirolize tverdykh bytovykh otkhodov. Energotekhnologii i resursosberezhenie, 6, 43-48.
- Saati, T. (2012) Prinyatie resheniy – metod analiza ierarhiy. Moskow: Radio i svyaz Publ., 278.
- Ryzhkov, S. S., Timchenko, I. V. (2012). Expert system of estimation for the environmental risk levels of hazardous facilities of a shipbuilding plant. Visnik NUK, 2 (14). Available at: http://ev.nuos.edu.ua.
- Faynzilberg, L. S. (2002). Bayesova shema prinyatiya kollektivnyh resheniy v usloviyah protivorechiy. Problemy upravleniya i informatiki, 3, 112–122.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2015 Людмила Миколаївна Маркіна, Інна Вікторівна Тимченко
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.