Dewatering coal polydisperse suspensions
Keywords:coal, dewatering equipment, flotation concentrate, flotation waste, slurry, moisture, ash content, efficiency
In modern conditions, one of the most pressing problems in coal preparation is improving the technique and technology of dewatering small-class coal polydisperse suspensions, formed at coal-preparation plants. Within this problem, interrelated problems of reducing the loss of useful components, preventing the negative impact of processing enterprises on the environment, reducing the cost of excavating slurry from outside slurry storages are considered.
The approach to selecting equipment based on agreed optimization criteria of the coal preparation product dewatering process is examined in the paper. Performance indicators of different dewatering equipment: sediment moisture; ash content; solid phase retention efficiency in the sediment; solids content in the liquid separation product, and its ash content; coal preparation effect accompanying dewatering process were analyzed.
The technological parameters of vacuum filters, sedimentation centrifuges, filtering centrifuges, and settling and filtering centrifuges were reviewed. This equipment is used for dewatering anthracite and steam coal. Comparative analysis of the equipment is based on the results of experiments conducted at the coal-preparation plants.
- Blagova, I. S., Kotkina, A. M., Zarubina, L. S. (1981). Spravochnik po obogashcheniiu uglei. Мoscow: Nedra, 615.
- Borts, M. A., Gupalo, Y. P. (1972). Obazvozhivanie khvostov flotatsii ugleobogatitelnikh fabrik. Мoscow: Nedra, 302.
- Garkyshyn, Y. K. (2001). Sovremenooe sostoianye teoryi mechanycheskogo obezvogivaniia i metodov ego intensifikatsii. Zbagachennia korysnykh kopalen. Nauk. tekh. Zb, 12 (53), 39–47.
- Panfilov, V. K., Matsak, A. F., Troshin, G. P. (2003). Obogashchenie antratsitovogo shlama na tsentrifugakh. Ugol Ukraini, 5 (557), 35–42.
- Matsak, A. F., Mishanina, А. V., Shkop, A. A. (2007). Obogashchenie ugolnogo shlama na osaditelnikh tsentrifugakh. Gornaya promishlennost, 2 (71), 42–48.
- Khaidakin, V. I., Korneva, V. N., Troshin, A. G. (2003). Priminenie tsentrobegnikh apparatov v ugolnoy promishlennosti. Zbagachennya korisnich kopalen. Nauk. tekh. Zb., 17 (58), 85–89.
- Patrakeev, V. I., Peichev, I. D., Uvarov, I. I. (2003). Pererabotka technogennogo suria na ZOF “Chervonozavodskaia”. Zbagachennya korisnich kopalen. Nauk. tekh. Zb., 17 (58), 96–100.
- Bochkov, Y. N., Zarubin, L. C. (1966). Ozenka effektivnosti meckhanicheskikh sposobov obezvozhivaniia ugolnoy melochi. Teoriya i praktika obezvozhivaniia ugolnoy melochi. МUN. Мoscow: Nauka, 5–19.
- Borz, M. A., Bochkov, Y. N, Zarubyn, L. S. (1970). Shnekovye osadytelnye tsentryfugy dlia ugolnoy promyshlennosty. Мoscow: Nedra, 278.
- Barskiy, M. D. (1978). Optimizatsiia protsessov razdelenie zernistich materialov. Мoscow: Nedra, 254.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2015 Андрей Александрович Шкоп
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.
A license agreement is a document in which the author warrants that he/she owns all copyright for the work (manuscript, article, etc.).
The authors, signing the License Agreement with PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER, have all rights to the further use of their work, provided that they link to our edition in which the work was published.
According to the terms of the License Agreement, the Publisher PC TECHNOLOGY CENTER does not take away your copyrights and receives permission from the authors to use and dissemination of the publication through the world's scientific resources (own electronic resources, scientometric databases, repositories, libraries, etc.).
In the absence of a signed License Agreement or in the absence of this agreement of identifiers allowing to identify the identity of the author, the editors have no right to work with the manuscript.
It is important to remember that there is another type of agreement between authors and publishers – when copyright is transferred from the authors to the publisher. In this case, the authors lose ownership of their work and may not use it in any way.