Open Access Policy
All articles published in the Journal are made immediately available worldwide under an open access license Creative Commons. This means:
- everyone has free and unlimited access to the full-text of all articles published in the Journal;
- everyone is free to re-use the published material if proper accreditation/citation of the original publication is given.
For Authors and Readers Open Access Means:
- free availability of the literature without any subscription or price barriers
- immediate access once an article is published (no embargo period).
- authors retain all copyrights - authors will not be forced to sign any copyright transfer agreements.
- permission for re-use of the published material if proper accreditation is given (Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0).