Abdominal injuries in cases of polytrauma
Keywords:polytrauma, abdominal injury
The analysis of 20,165 forensic medical examination reports revealed 435 cases of fatal polytrauma that amounts 2.17 % of the total number of victims, including 136 corpses of individuals who have been treated in the hospital for a certain time (from 5 to 10 days). Besides, there is a high rate of abdominal trauma (80 %, including liver — 30 %, gastrointestinal tract — 25 %, spleen — 10 %). Due to the severity of the process (shock, multiple organ failure), it is important to determine the dominant injury, which defines the further surgical treatment of victims with polytrauma.
Глумчер Ф.С., Фомин П.Д., Педаченко Е.Г. Политравма: хирургия, травматология, анестезиология, интенсивная терапия. — К.: Медицина, 2012. — 736 с.
Пушков А.А. Сочетанная травма. Взгляд практического хирурга. — М., 1998. — 216 с.
Сингалевский А.Б., Малых И.Ю. Летальность при различных видах тяжелой сочетанной травмы. Всероссийская научная конференция. — СПб., 2001. — С. 106-107.
Шапошников Р.А., Манукьян Г.В., Шерцингер А.Г. Технологические особенности хирургической тактики при тяжелой абдоминальной травме // Врач скорой помощи. — М., 2009. — № 5. — С. 4-9.
Copyright (c) 2018 UKRAINIAN JOURNAL OF SURGERY
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
- The rights to the article are deemed transferred by the authors to the edition (the publisher) since the moment of the publication of the article in the printed or electronic version of journal.