Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute, Tashkent, the Republic of Uzbekistan Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute, Tashkent, the Republic of Uzbekistan
Main Article Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
International Obesity Task force. Obesity: the Global Epidemic. International Association for the Study of Obesity [cited 2012 August 1]. Available from: http://www.worldobesity.org/.
Samuel VT, Shulman GI. Mechanisms for insulin resistance: common threads and missing links. Cell. 2012;148(5):852-71. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2012.02.017.
Bruce KD, Hanson MA. The developmental origins, mechanisms, and implications of metabolic syndrome. J Nutr. 2010 Mar;140(3):648-52. doi: 10.3945/jn.109.111179.
Collins AJ, Foley RN, Herzog C, et al. US Renal Data System 2010 Annual Data Report. Am J Kidney Dis. 2011 Jan;57(1 Suppl 1):A8, e1-526. doi: 10.1053/j.ajkd.2010.10.007.
Cao H. Adipocytokines in obesity and metabolic disease. J Endocrinol. 2014;220(2):47-59. doi: 10.1530/JOE-13-0339.
Sikaris KA. The clinical biochemistry of obesity-more than skin deep. Heart Lung Circ. 2007;16(Suppl 3):S45-50. doi: 10.1016/j.hlc.2007.05.001.
Chagnac A, Weinstein T, Korzets A, Ramadan E, Hirsch J, Gafter U. Glomerular hemodynamics in severe obesity. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 2000;278(5):817-22. PMID:10807594.
National Kidney Foundation. KDOQI clinical practice guideline for diabetes and CKD: 2012 update. Am J Kidney Dis. 2012 Nov;60(5):850-86. doi: 10.1053/j.ajkd.2012.07.005.
de Boer IH, Rue TC, Cleary PA, Lachin JM, Molitch ME, Steffes MW et al. Long-term renal outcomes of patients with type 1 diabetes mellitus and microalbuminuria: An analysis of the Diabetes Control and Complications Trial/Epidemiology of Diabetes Interventions and Complications cohort. Arch Intern Med. 2011;171:412-20. doi: 10.1001/archinternmed.2011.16.
Ruzicka M, Quinn RR, McFarlane P et al. Canadian Society of Nephrology commentary on the 2012 KDIGO clinical practice guideline for the management of blood pressure in CKD. Am J Kidney Dis. 2014;63(6):869-887. doi: 10.1053/j.ajkd.2014.03.003.