Influence of amorphous nanosilica on the parameters of multiparametric ultrasound investigation in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
Main Article Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
EASL-EASD-EASO Clinical Practice Guidelines for the management of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. J Hepatol 2016;64:1388-402. doi: 10.1016/j.jhep.2015.11.004.
Kobyliak N, Dynnyk O, Kyriienko D. Current approaches to the diagnosis and screening for metabolic disorders in patients with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Mezhdunarodnyi Endokrinologicheskii Zhurnal. 2015;5(69):89-99. (In Ukrainian). doi: 10.22141/2224-07220.127.116.115.75179.
Mazzella N, Ricciardi LM, Mazzotti A, Marchesini G. The role of medications for the management of patients with NAFLD. Clin Liver Dis. 2014;18(1):73-89. doi: 10.1016/j.cld.2013.09.005.
Ratziu V, Goodman Z, Sanyal A. Current efforts and trends in the treatment of NASH. J Hepatol. 2015;62(1 Suppl):65-75. doi: 10.1016/j.jhep.2015.02.041.
Singh S, Allen AM, Wang Z, Prokop LJ, Murad MH, Loomba R. Fibrosis progression in nonalcoholic fatty liver vs nonalcoholic steatohepatitis: a systematic review and meta-analysis of paired-biopsy studies. Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2015;13(4):643-54. PMID: 24768810. doi: 10.1016/j.cgh.2014.04.014.
Hafliddadotir S, Jonasson JG, Norland H, Einarsdottir SO, Kleiner DE, Lund SH, et al. Long-term follow up and liver-related death rate in patients with non-alcoholic and alcoholic related fatty liver disease. BMC Gastroenterol. 2014 Sep 27;14:166. PMID: 25260964. doi: 10.1186/1471-230X-14-166.
Chuyko A, Tiortykh VA, Lobanov VV, authors. Struktura i fiziko-himicheskie svojstva poverhnosti kremnezema [Structure and physics and chemical properties of surface kremnezem]. In: Chuyko A, editor. Medicinskaja himija i klinicheskoe primenenie dioksida kremnija [Medical chemistry and clinical application of silicon dioxide]. Kyiv; 2003. pp. 10-286. (In Russian).
Voronin E. Creation of stable dispersion of nanokremnezem as sorbptional and detoxication methods of medical appointment. Poverhnyst. 2016;8(23):267-283. (In Ukrainian).
Bodnar P, Donysh R. Therapeutic effect of enterosorption in diabetes mellitus. Klinicheskaja medicina. 1988;7:62-4. (In Russian).
Sadyk A.I. Jaradat. Practice of using of Silica in treatment of liver steatosis in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Nauchnyj vestnik nacional'nogo medicinskogo universiteta imeni A.A. Bogomol'ca. 2007;2-3:91-3. (In Ukrainian).
Hamaguchi M, Kojima T, Itoh Y, et al. The Severity of Ultrasonographic Findings in Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Reects the Metabolic Syndrome and Visceral Fat. American J Gastroenterol. 2007;102:2708-15. PMID: 17894848. doi: 10.1111/j.1572-0241.2007.01526.x.
Chauhan A, Sultan RL, Furth EE , et al. Diagnostic accuracy of hepatorenal index in the detection and grading of hepatic steatosis. J Clin Ultrasound. 2016 Nov;44(9):580-6. PMID: 27447717. doi: 10.1002/jcu.22382.
Sasso M., Tengher-Barna I., Ziol M. et al. Novel Controlled Attenuation Parameter (CAP™) for non-invasive assessment of steatosis using FibroScan®: validation in chronic hepatitis C. J Viral Hepatitis. 2011;19:224-53. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2011.01534.x. Epub 2011 Oct 13.
Stern C, Castera L. Noninvasive diagnosis of hepatic steatosis. Hepatol International. 2017;11(1):70-8. PMID: 27783208. doi: 10.1007/s12072-016-9772-z.
Castera L, Forns X, Alberti A. Non-invasive evaluation of liver fibrosis using transient elastography. J Hepatol. 2008;48:835-47. PMID: 18334275. doi: 10.1016/j.jhep.2008.02.008.
European Association for the Study of the Liver, Asociacion Latinoamericana para el Estudio del Higado. EASL-ALEH Clinical Practice Guidelines: non-invasive tests for evaluation of liver disease severity and prognosis. J Hepatol. 2015 Jul;63:237-64. doi: 10.1016/j.jhep.2015.04.006. Epub 2015 Apr 21.
Ferraioli G, Filice C, Castera L, et al. WFUMB guidelines and recommendations for clinical use of ultrasound elastography: Part 3: liver. Ultrasound Med Biol. 2015 May;41(5):1161-79. doi: 10.1016/j.ultrasmedbio.2015.03.007. Epub 2015 Mar 20.
Heraschenko I. Enterosorbenti: lіkars'kі zasobi і dієtichnі dobavki [Enterosorptions: medical drugs and dietary supplements]. Kyiv: NAN Ukrainian, Chujko Institute of Surface Chemistry; 2014. 250 p. (In Ukrainian).
Nikolaev V, Hurina N. Sorption materials and mechanisms of actions. Klіnіchna eferentologіja. 2010;4:10-45. (In Ukrainian).
Zak K, Tronko N, Popova V, Butenko A, authors. Gormony zhirovoj tkani (adipocitokiny) i saharnyj diabet: sovremennye predstavlenija o roli citokinov v patogeneze saharnogo diabeta 2-go tipa [Hormones of adipose tissue (adypocytokines) in diabetes mellitus: comprehensive conception about the role of cytokines in pathogenesis in type 2 diabetes mellitus]. Zak K, editor. Immunitet. Citokiny [Diabetes mellitus. Immunity. Cytokines]. Kyiv, 2015. pp. 402-6. (In Russian).