Official criteria for diagnostics of diabetes mellitus, normoglycemia and glycemic self-control
Main Article Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
World Health Organization. Definition, Diagnosis and Classification of Diabetes Mellitus and its Complications Report of a WHO Consultation. Part 1: Diagnosis and Classification of Diabetes Mellitus. Department of Noncommunicable Disease Surveillance, Geneva, 1999. Available from: http://apps.who.int/iris/handle/10665/66040
Diabetes. Informational letter Nov 2016. (In Russian). http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs312/ru/.
Global report on diabetes mellitus. (In Russian). Available from: http://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/204874/4/WHO_NMH_NVI_16.3_rus.pdf?ua=1.
WHO. Profiles of diabetes mellitus in countries, 2016. (In Russian). http://www.who.int/diabetes/country-profiles/ukr_ru.pdf.
World Health Organization. Definition and diagnosis of diabetes mellitus and intermediate hyperglycemia: report of a WHO/IDF consultation. 1. Diabetes mellitus — diagnosis. 2. Diabetes mellitus – classification. 3. Hyperglycemia. 4. Glucose tolerance test. I. World Health Organization. II. International Diabetes Federation. Geneva: Printed by the WHO Document Production Services (WHO Press), 2006:46. Available from: http://www.who.int/diabetes/publications/diagnosis_diabetes2006/en/
American Diabetes Association. Report of the Expert Committee on the diagnosis and classification of diabetes mellitus. Diabetes Care. 1997;20(7):1183-1201. doi: 10.2337/diacare.20.7.1183.
American Diabetes Association: Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes — 2017. Diabetes Care. 2017;40(1):1-135. doi: 10.2337/dc17-S001.
Global IDF/ISPAD Guideline for Diabetes in Childhood and Adolescence. International Diabetes Federation. 2011:131.
Nakaz MOZ Ukraїni vіd 21.12.2012 r. № 1118 «Pro zatverdzhennja ta vprovadzhennja mediko-tehnologіchnih dokumentіv zі standartizacії medichnoї dopomogi pri cukrovomu dіabetі 2 tipu». Adaptovana klіnіchna nastanova, zasnovana na dokazah [Order from 21.12.2012 N 1118. About a approvement and introduction of medical and technological documents on standardization of medicare at type 2 diabetes mellitus. Adapted clinical discipling based on proofs]. Kyiv; 2012. 316 p. (In Ukrainian).