ctopic Cushing’s syndrome: ACTH-producing pulmonary carcinoid. A case report
Main Article Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
Newell-Price J, Bertagna X, Grossman AB, Nieman LK. Cushing’s syndrome. Lancet. 2006 May 13;367(9522):1605-17. doi: 10.1016/S0140-6736(06)68699-6.
Belaya ZhE, Rozhinskaya LYa, Sitkin II, et al. A clinical case of ectopic acth syndrome. Journal of NN Blokhin Russian Cancer Research Center. 2010;21(4):46-51. (in Russian).
Banzo J, Abós MD, Prats E, et al. The scintigraphy of somatostatin receptors in the carcinoid tumor. Rev Esp Med Nucl. 2001 Feb;20(1):11-8. (in Spanish).
Westlin JE, Janson ET, Arnberg H, Ahlström H, Oberg K, Nilsson S. Somatostatin receptor scintigraphy of carcinoid tumours using the [111In-DTPA-D-Phe1]-octreotide. Acta Oncol. 1993;32(7-8):783-6.
Janson ET, Westlin JE, Eriksson B, Ahlström H, Nilsson S, Oberg K. [111In-DTPA-D-Phe1]octreotide scintigraphy in patients with carcinoid tumours: the predictive value for somatostatin analogue treatment. Eur J Endocrinol. 1994 Dec;131(6):577-81.
Nieman LK, Biller Beverly MK, Findling JW, et al. Treatment of Cushing's Syndrome: An Endocrine Society Clinical Practice Guideline. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2015 Aug;100(8):2807-31. doi: 10.1210/jc.2015-1818.
Nieman LK, Biller BMK, Findling JW, et al. The Diagnosis of Cushing’s Syndrome: An Endocrine Society Clinical Practice Guideline. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2008 May;93(5):1526-40. doi: 10.1210/jc.2008-0125.