Main syndromes of hyperandrogenia in women: pathogenesis, differential diagnosis (literature review and own observation)
Main Article Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
Pishak VP, Myslyc'kyj VF, Tkachuk SS. Spadkovi syndromy z osnovamy fenotypovoi' diagnostyky: slovnyk-dovidnyk [Hereditary syndromes with the basics of phenotypic diagnosis: a reference dictionary]. Chernivtsi: Meduniversytet; 2010. 608 p. (in Ukrainian).
Lutsenko LA. Adrenal hyperandrogenism: multidisciplinary approach to solving problemss. Mìžnarodnij endokrinologìčnij žurnal. 2016;(80):29-34. doi: 10.22141/2224-07220.127.116.116.89535. (in Ukrainian).
Reznikov AG. Pathophysiological and pharmacotherapeutic aspects of hyperandrogenic conditions in women. Zdorov’ja Ukrai'ny. Diabetologija, Tyreoi'dologija, Metabolichni rozlady. 2010;(2):70-71. (in Russian).
Molashenko NV, Troshina EA, Sazonova AI, authors; Dedov II, Mel'nichenko GA, editors. Diagnostika i lechebno-profilakticheskie rekomendatsii pri vrozhdennoi disfunktsii kory nadpochechnikov u patsientov vo vzroslom vozraste: klinicheskie rekomendatsii [Diagnosis and treatment-and-prophylactic recommendations for congenital dysfunction of the adrenal cortex in patients in adulthood: clinical guidelines]. Moscow; 2016. 27 p. (in Russian).
Semeniuk LM. Hyperandrogenism as a factor of reproductive losses. Clinical Endocrinology and Endocrine Surgery. 2013;(42):71-79. (in Ukrainian).
Molashenko NV, Sazonova AI, Troshina EA. Diagnosis, treatment and preventive measures in congenital adrenal hyperplasia due to 21-hydroxylase deficiency in patients in adulthood. Arkhiv Akusherstva i Ginekologii im VF Snegiryova. 2016;3(1):26-32. doi: 10.18821/2313-8726-2016-3-1-26-32. (in Russian).
Pishak VP, Ryznychuk MO. Adrenogenital syndrome: molecular mechanisms of development. Mìžnarodnij endokrinologìčnij žurnal. 2017;13(2):195-202. doi: 10.22141/2224-0718.104.22.1687.100612. (in Ukrainian).
Urbanovych AM. Polycystic ovary syndrome in every day practice. Mìžnarodnij endokrinologìčnij žurnal. 2018;14(1):40-45. doi: 10.22141/2224-0722.214.171.1248.127090. (in Ukrainian).
Sidel'nikova VM, Sukhikh GT. Nevynashivanie beremennosti: rukovodstvo dlia vrachei [Miscarriage of pregnancy: a guide for doctors]. Moscow: MIA; 2010. 534p. (in Russian).
Dedov MI, Goncharov NP, Marova EI, authors; Dedov MI, editor. Sovremennye metody gormonal'noi diagnostiki patologii nadpochechnikov: posobie dlia vrachei i vrachei–laborantov [Modern methods of hormonal diagnosis of adrenal pathology: a manual for doctors and laboratory technicians].Moscow; 2010. 28 p. (in Russian).
Iliushina AA, Liashuk PM, Protsenko OV, Lenkovska GS, Vatamaniuk MM. Adrenogenital syndrome in women. Klinicna ta eksperimentalʹna patologia. 2014;13(1):173-177. (in Ukrainian).
Liashuk RP, Stankova NI, Skhodnytskyi IV. A case of androsteroma. Buk Med Herald. 2015;19(74):245-246. (in Ukrainian).
Baquedano MS, Guercio G, Marino R, et al. Unique dominant mutation in the N-terminal mitochondrial targeting secuence of StAR, causing a variant form of congenital lipoid adrenal hyperplasia. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2013 Jan;98(1):E153-61. doi: 10.1210/jc.2012-2865.
Speiser PW, White PC. Congenital Аdrenal Нyperplasia. N Engl J Med. 2003 Aug 21;349(8):776-788. doi: 10.1056/NEJMra021561.
Zimmermann A, Grigorescu-Sido P, Alkhzouz C, et al. Alterations in lipid and carbohydrate metabolism in patients with classic congenital adrenal hyperplasia duo to 21- hidroxylase deficiency. Horm Res Paediatr. 2010;74(1):41-9. doi: 10.1159/000313368.
Speiser PW, Arlt W, Auchus RJ, et al. Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia Due to Steroid 21-Hidroxylase Deficiency: An Endocrine Society Clinical Practice Guideline. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2018 Nov 1;103(11):4043-4088. doi: 10.1210/jc.2018-01865.
Rykova OV. Polycystic ovary syndrome: laboratory diagnosis of hyperandrogenic status of a woman. Mìžnarodnij endokrinologìčnij žurnal. 2015;(72):69-71. doi: 10.22141/2224-07126.96.36.1995.72340. (in Russian).
Barnes RB, Rosenfield RL, Burstein S, Ehrmann DA. Pituitary-ovarian responses to nafarelin testing in the polycystic ovary syndrome. N Engl J Med. 1989 Mar 2;320(9):559-65. doi: 10.1056/NEJM198903023200904.
Gopchuk OM. Polycystic ovary syndrome - generalized aspects of the clinic, diagnosis, treatment. Health of Woman. 2011;(59):207-210. (in Ukrainian).
Vlasenko MV. Hypothalamic syndrome. Mìžnarodnij endokrinologìčnij žurnal. 2012;(43):70-76. (in Ukrainian).
Liashuk PM, Liashuk RP. Metabolic syndrome as an interdisciplinary problem (literature review). Mìžnarodnij endokrinologìčnij žurnal. 2017;13(7):499-502. doi: 10.22141/2224-07188.8.131.527.115748. (in Ukrainian).
Liashuk PM, Olenovych OA, Protsenko OV. Differential diagnostics of adrogenital syndrome in women. Mìžnarodnij endokrinologìčnij žurnal. 2013;(54):109-110. (in Ukrainian).
Tereshchenko IV. Non-classical form of congenital dysfunction of the adrenal cortex. In: Karachentsev IuI, Kazakov AV, Kravchun NA, Il'ina IM, editors. 100 izbrannykh lektsii po endokrinologii. 2 izd. [100 selected lectures on endocrinology. 2nd ed.]. Kharkiv: SAM; 2014. 939-955 pp. (in Russian).