Vitamin D status in the population of the Western region of Ukraine
Main Article Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
Wacker M, Holick MF. Sunlight and Vitamin D. Dermatoendocrinol. 2013 Jan 1;5(1):51-108. doi: 10.4161/derm.24494.
Pankiv VI, Yuzvenko TYu, Pankiv IV. Type 2 diabetes mellitus and subclinical hypothyroidism: focusing on the role of cholecalciferol. Problemi endokrinnoi patologii. 2019;(2):46-51. doi: 10.21856/j-PEP.2019.2.07.
Mackawy AM, Al-Ayed BM, Al-Rashidi BM. Vitamin D deficiency and its association with thyroid disease. Int J Health Sci (Qassim). 2013 Nov;7(3):267-75.
Carlson CR Jr, Uriu-Adams JY, Chambers CD, et al. Vitamin D Deficiency in Pregnant Ukrainian Women: Effects of Alcohol Consumption on Vitamin D Status. J Am Coll Nutr. 2017 Jan;36(1):44-56. doi: 10.1080/07315724.2016.1174091.
Wang J, Lv S, Chen G, et al. Meta-analysis of the association between vitamin D and autoimmune thyroid disease. Nutrients. 2015 Apr 3;7(4):2485-98. doi: 10.3390/nu7042485.
Al-Shoumer KA, Al-Essa TM. Is there a relationship between vitamin D with insulin resistance and diabetes mellitus. World J Diabetes. 2015 Jul 25;6(8):1057-64. doi: 10.4239/wjd.v6.i8.1057.
Díez JJ, Iglesias P. An analysis of the relative risk for hypothyroidism in patients with Type 2 diabetes. Diabet Med. 2012 Dec;29(12):1510-4. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-5491.2012.03687.x.
Anderson JL, May HT, Horne BD, et al. Relation of vitamin D deficiency to cardiovascular risk factors, disease status, and incident events in a general healthcare population. Am J Cardiol. 2010 Oct 1;106(7):963-8. doi: 10.1016/j.amjcard.2010.05.027.
Vacek JL, Vanga SR, Good M, Lai SM, Lakkireddy D, Howard PA. Vitamin D deficiency and supplementation and relation to cardiovascular health. Am J Cardiol. 2012 Feb 1;109(3):359-63. doi: 10.1016/j.amjcard.2011.09.020.
Pludowski P, Grant WB, Bhattoa HP, et al. Vitamin D Status in Central Europe. Int J Endocrinol. 2014;2014:589587. doi: 10.1155/2014/589587.
Duntas LH, Orgiazzi J, Brabant G. The interface between thyroid and diabetes mellitus. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2011 Jul;75(1):1-9. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2011.04029.x.
Pankiv V, Pankiv I. Association of vitamin D status with body mass index in adolescents in Ukraine. Romanian Journal of Diabetes, Nutrition and Metabolic Diseases. 2018;25(4):377-381
Kaminskyi OV, Pankiv VI, Pankiv IV, Afanasyev DE. Vitamin D content in population of radiologically contaminated areas in Chernivtsi oblast (pilot project). Probl Radiac Med Radiobiol. 2018 Dec;23:442-451. doi: 10.33145/2304-8336-2018-23-442-451.
Komisarenko YI, Bobryk MI. Vitamin D Deficiency and Immune Disorders in Combined Endocrine Pathology. Front Endocrinol (Lausanne). 2018 Oct 9;9:600. doi: 10.3389/fendo.2018.00600.