Disorders of carbohydrate metabolism in clinical practice
Main Article Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes 2017: Diabetes Care 2017 Jan; 40(Supplement 1): S4-S5. Available from: https://doi.org/10.2337/dc17-S003.
Skyler JS, Bakris GL, Bonifacio E et al. Differentiation of diabetes by pathophysiology, natural history, and prognosis. Diabetes. 15 December 2016 [Epub ahead of print]. DOI: 10.2337/db16-0806.
Insel RA, Dunne JL, Atkinson MA et al. Staging pre symptomatic type 1 diabetes: a scientific statement of JDRF, the Endocrine Society, and the American Diabetes Association. Diabetes Care 2015;38:1964-1974.
Alberti KG, Zimmet PZ. Definition, diagnosis and classification of diabetes mellitus and its complications. Part 1: diagnosis and classification of diabetes mellitus provisional report of a WHO consultation. Diabet Med. 1998;15:539-553.
World Health Organisation. Diabetes Fact Sheet No 312. Available from: http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs312/en/. WHO; 2016.
Saaristo T, Moilanen L, Korpi-Hyövälti E et al. Life style intervention for prevention of type 2 diabetes in primary health care: one-year follow-up of the Finnish National Diabetes Prevention Program (FIN-D2D). Diabetes Care 2010;33:2146-51. doi:10.2337/dc10-0410.
Borch-Johnsen K, Colagiuri S. Diagnosing diabetes — time for a change? Diabetologia. 2009;52:2247-50. doi:10.1007/s00125-009-1526-1.
Bellamy L, Casas JP, Hingorani AD, Williams D. Type 2 diabetes mellitus after gestational diabetes: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Lancet. 2009;373:1773-9. doi:10.1016/S0140-6736(09)60731-5.
Lie ML, Hayes L, Lewis-Barned NJ, May C, White M, Bell R. Preventing type 2 diabetes after gestational diabetes: women's experiences and implications for diabetes prevention interventions. Diabet Med. 2013;30:986-93. doi:10.1111/dme.12206.