Peculiarities of the carbohydrate metabolism in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and concomitant chronic pancreatitis
Main Article Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
Beljalov FI. The problem of comorbidity in the diseases of the internal organs. Vestnik sovremennoj klinicheskoj mediciny. 2010;3(2):44-47 (in Russian).
Gubergric NB, Jaroshenko LA. Dynamics of the exocrine pancreatic function in patients with chronic pancreatitis, combined with chronic bronchitis under the influence of magnesium therapy. Gastroenterologija. 2013;3(49):74-77 (in Russian).
Mostovij JM, Rasputіna LV, Dovgan’ AO, Ovcharuk MV. The problem of comorbid states in the national agreement for the diagnosis and treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease from the position of personal experience. Discussion order №555. Bukovins’kij medichnij vіsnik. 2014;3(71):221-226 (in Ukrainian).
Tan B, Li X, Yin Y et al. The regulatory role of the L-arginine in reducing the volume of the white adipose tissue. Front Biosci. 2012 Jun 1;17:2237-2246. PMCID: PMC3422877.
Unificated clinical protocols of the primary, secondary (specialized), the third (highly specialized) care and rehabilitation. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Nakaz MOZ Ukraїni vіd 27.06.2013 № 555 (in Ukrainian).
Unificated clinical protocols of the primary and the secondary (specialized) care and rehabilitation. Chronic pancreatitis. Nakaz MOZ Ukraїni vіd 10.09.2014 № 638 (in Ukrainian).
Ferfec’ka KV, Fedіv OІ. The role of the metabolic syndrome in the development of chronic pancreatitis (literature review). Bukovins’kij medichnij vіsnik. 2013;2(66):174-177 (in Ukrainian).
Stupnic’ka GJ., Fedіv OІ, Prituljak OV, Juhimchuk VV. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease has two sides of the same medal. Ukraїns’kij terapevtichnij zhurnal. 2013;4:85-92 (in Ukrainian).
Feshhenko JІ, Jashina LO, Dzjublik OJ et al. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: etiology, pathogenesis, classification, diagnosis, therapy (project of the national agreement). Ukraїns'kij pul’monologіchnij zhurnal. 2013;3:7-12 (in Ukrainian).
Bansal S, Caroli R, Goel N, Vijayan VK. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease as a risk factor for insulin resistance. Сhest. 2010;138(4). doi: 10.1378/chest.10235.
Drews G, Krippeit-Drews P, Dufer M. Oxidative stress and beta-cell dysfunction. Pflugers Archiv-European Journal of Physiology. 2010;460(4):703-718. doi: 10.1007/s00424-010-0862-9.
Shanik MH, Xu Y, Skrha J, Dankner R, Zink Y, Roth J. Insulin resistance and hyperinsulinemia: is hyperinsulinemia the cart or the horse? Diabetes Care. 2008;31(2):262-8. doi: 10.2337/dc08-s264.
Koul PA. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: Indian guidelines and the road ahead. Lung Indian. 2013;30(3):175-177. doi: 10.4103/0970-2113.116233.
Mirrakhimov AE. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and glucose metabolism: a bitter sweat symphony. Cardiovascular Diabetology. 2012;11(132):46-81. doi: 10.1186/1475-2840-11-132.
Neibisz-Cieslak AB, Karnafel W. Insulin sensitivity in chronic pancreatitis and features of insulin resistance syndrome. Pol Arch Med Wewn. 2010;120(7-8):255-63. PMID: 20693955.
Brindicci С, Kharitonov SA, Ito M et al. Nitric oxide synthase isoenzyme expression and activity in peripheral lung tissue of patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2010;181:21-30. doi: 10.1164/rccm.200904-0493OC.
Pawlak J, Derlacz RA. The mechanism of insulin resistance in peripheral tissues. Postepy Biochem. 2011;57(2):200-6. PMID: 21913421.
Rogliana P, Luca G, Lauro D. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and diabetes. COPD Research and Practice. 2015;1(3):1-9. doi: 10.1186/s40749-015-0005-y.
Tan B, Li X, Wu Z. Regulatory roles for L-arginine in reducing white adipose tissue. Frontiers in bioscience: a journal and virtual library. 2012;1(17):2237-2246. PMCID: PMC 3422877.
Wedin WK, Diaz-Gimenez L, Convit AJ. Prediction of insulin resistance with anthropometric measures: lessons from a large adolescent population. Diabetes Metab Syndr Obes. 2012;5:219-225. doi: 10.2147/DMSO.S33478.
Word Health Organization. Burden of COPD. Available from: http://www.who.int/respiratory/copd/burden/ru.