Chronic brain ischemia in patients with arterial hypertension and hypothyroidism
Main Article Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
Mishchenko TS, Zdesenko IV, Mishchenko VN. New possibilities of treatment of patients with dyscirculatory encephalopathy. Mizhnarodnyi nevrologichnyi zhurnal. 2015;5(75):55-64 (Russian).
Larin OS, Pankiv VI, Selivanenko MI, Grachova OO. Analysis of activity of endocrinology care of Ukraine in 2010 and prospect of development of medicare to the patients with endocrine pathology. Mezhdunarodnyi Endokrinologicheskii Zhurnal. 2011;3(35):23-27 (Ukrainian).
Logvinenko AO, Mitchenko OI. Features of lipid and carbohydrate metabolism in patients with metabolic syndrome and thyroid dysfunction. Ukrainskyi kardiologychnyi zhurnal. 2009;4:53-54 (Ukrainian).
Matiuha LF, Goida NG, Odrynskyi VA et al. Becoming of new model of grant of primary medical and sanitary care on principles of family medicine in Ukraine is a not contribution of fashion, but objective reality. Simeina medytsyna. 2013;4(48):157-158 (Ukrainian).
Kovalenko OY. Vertebral and basilaris blood circulation of blood and arterial hypertension: the hidden copulas. Zdorovia Ukrainy. 2013;3(26):42-45 (Ukrainian).
Velkeniers B, Van Meerhaeghe A, Poppe K, Unuane D, Tournaye H, Haentjens P. Levothyroxine treatment and pregnancy outcome in women with subclinical hypothyroidism undergoing assisted reproduction technologies: systematic review and meta-analysis of RCTs. Hum Reprod Update. 2013;19(3):251-8.
Jonklaas J, Bianco AC, Bauer AJ et al. Guidelines for the treatment of hypothyroidism: prepared by the american thyroid association task force on thyroid hormone replacement. Thyroid. 2014;24(12):1670-751.
Nguyen J, Nishimura N, Fetcho RN, Iadecola C, Schaffer CB. Occlusion of cortical ascending venules causes blood flow decreases, reversals in flow direction, and vessel dilation in upstream capillaries. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab. 2011;31:2243-2254.
Melville NA. New ATA guidelines stick with levothyroxine for hypothyroidism. Available from: http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/832682.
Winther KH, Cramon P, Watt T et al. Disease-Specific as Well as Generic Quality of Life Is Widely Impacted in Autoimmune Hypothyroidism and Improves during the First Six Months of Levothyroxine Therapy. PLoS One. 2016;11(6):e0156925.
Busko M. Optimal levothyroxine doses for hypothyroidism in pregnancy. Available from: http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/817459.
EUROASPIRE 111: Lifestyle, Resk factor and therapeutic management in people at risk of developing cardiovascular disease from 12 European regions |A. David Clinical Trial Update 111, session number: 4480-4481.
Surks MI. Subclinical Thyroid Dysfunction: A Joint Statement on Management from the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, the American Thyroid Association, and The Endocrine Society. J Clin Endocrin Metabolism. 2011;90(1):586-587.
Chakera AJ, Pearce SHS, Vaidya B. Treatment for primary hypothyroidism: current approaches and future possibilities. Drug Des Devel Ther. 2012;6:1-11. Published online 2011 Dec 22. doi: 10.2147/DDDT.S12894. PMCID: PMC3267517.
Balabolkin MI, Klebanova EI. Fundamental’naia i klinicheskaia endokrinologiia [Fundamental and clinical endocrinology]. Moskow: M.; 2007. 816 p. (Russian).
Gray SG. Epigenetic treatment of neurological disease. Epigenomics. 2011;3(4):431-450. doi: 10.2217/epi.11.67.
Pankiv VI. Syndrome of hypothyroidism. Mezhdunarodnyi Endokrinologicheskii Zhurnal. 2012;5(45):136-148 (Ukrainian).
Pankiv VI. Praktychna tyreoi’dologija [Practical thyroidology]. Donetsk: Zaslavsky O.Yu.; 2011. 224 p. (Ukrainian).
Kovalenko OE, Lytvyn OV. Features of cerebral hemodynamics in patients with hypertension dyscirculation encephalopathy and concomitant hypothyroidism. Simeina medytsyna. 2013;2:140-143 (Ukrainian).
Kovalenko OE, Lytvyn OV. Application of cytikoline in patients with hypertensive dyscirculation encephalopathy and concomitant hypothyroidism. Mizhnarodnyi nevrologichnyi zhurnal. 2013;3(57):111-115 (Ukrainian).
Kovalenko OE, Lytvyn OV. Cognitive violations in patients with hypertensive dyscirculation encephalopathy and concomitant hypothyroidism. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats spivrobitnykiv NMAPO imeni PL. Shupyka. 2013;22(2):124-129 (Ukrainian).