The results of sociological research among preschool and school age children and their parents
Keywords:sociological sampling, digestive system diseases, school-aged children, primary health care
AbstractThe current Ukrainian population health status is characterized as critical. The article has analyzed the results of the sociological sampling among the children aged 0-14 and 15-17 years inclusively, as well as prevalence of diseases of the digestive system; the medical and social significance of influence of this pathology on the most substantial periods of growth and development of a child and duodenal ulcer incidence rate among children. Objective: to study the prevalence of the digestive system diseases, including duodenal ulcer among school-aged children in Ukraine. Materials and methods: sociological and process analysis methods were used. Results and discussion. The article presents the sociological sampling project scheme. The research comprised 597 children who live in cities and in rural area. We have presented the results of the sociological sampling of the first group of the children with the digestive system diseases, namely: 198 children, including 102 children living in cities and 96 – in rural area. According to the research program, we studied and analyzed the results of sociological sampling among the children in the Kyiv City and Kyiv Region and gave the recommendations on health improvement to the children with duodenal ulcer and their parents. Conclusion. The results of surveying the school-aged children with the digestive system diseases and other population categories, the study of their opinion will give an opportunity to prepare the further actions plan to prevent these diseases.
Панина Н. В. Технология социологического исследования (курс лекций). – 2-е изд. – К.: Институт социологии НАН Украины, 2001. – 277 с.
Шекера О. Г. Методичні рекомендації щодо організації медичних оглядів громадян, які приймаються на військову службу в ЗС України: методичні рекомендації / О. Г. Шекера, В. Ю. Михайлець, С. Д. Чербунін. – К. : МО України. – 2007. – 70 с.
Шекера О. Г. Для проведення соціологічного опитування військовослужбовців ЗС України, військовозобов’язаних (резервістів), допризовної і призовної молоді : методичні рекомендації / О. Г. Шекера та ін. – К. : МО України. – 2003. – 54с.
Шекера О. Г. Наукові аспекти соціологічного дослідження військовослужбовців ЗС України, військовозобов’язаних (резервістів), допризовної і призовної молоді / О. Г. Шекера // Вісник Української Академії державного управління при Президентові України. – 2003. – № 2. – С. 413–418.
Copyright (c) 2018 Health of Society
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
- The rights to the article are deemed transferred by the authors to the edition (the publisher) since the moment of the publication of the article in the printed or electronic version of journal.