The possibilities of native plasmas using in joint diseases treatment
Keywords:the knee post-traumatic osteoarthritis, platelet plasma, platelet-rich plasma
AbstractThe article presents the results of author’s research as analysis of the development of the knee joints post-traumatic osteoarthritis (OA) in younger patients, depending on the type of injury, and an overview of modern domestic and foreign scientific sources in connection with the effectiveness of the application of methods of regenerative therapy in the treatment of the musculoskeletal system diseases. Purpose of the study. To define the structure and the prevalence of post-traumatic knee OA in younger patients, depending on the type of injury. To conduct analysis of scientific literature on the mechanism of posttraumatic OA and the possibility of using drugs in his native plasma treatment. Materials and methods. The analysis of 58 medical records of patients with knee injuries at the Municipal Institution of Kyiv Regional Council "Kyiv Regional Clinical Hospital". The review of current scientific literature on the structure and mechanisms of posttraumatic knee OA and efficiency of regenerative techniques in his treatment. Results. We have performed a retrospective analysis of medical records of patients with posttraumatic OA (36 patients) and patients in the early period after knee injury (22 patients) at the Municipal Institution of Kyiv Regional Council "Kyiv Regional Clinical Hospital». The average age of patients exposed to traumatic knee is 37 years (without the substantial differences in the gender index). The structure of knee injuries prevails menisci and ligaments and is 88.88%. Clinical manifestations and proved instrumental OA symptoms were observed in 41.38% of patients in the first year after undergoing knee injury and latter an the cases increase that figure to 69.44% in the first five years of post-traumatic period. There are a significant growth of interest in modern biomedical technology in recent years the world has been occured according to the analysis of contemporary domestic and foreign scientific sources, one aspect of which is the use of native plasma preparations such as platelet plasma (PP) and autologous platelet-rich plasma (PRP). The high level of safety, efficacy and significant byudzhetnist this category of drugs causes their active use in areas of medicine such as and orthopedic traumatology and surgery, sports medicine, dentistry, combustiology, cosmetology and dermatology. Conclusions. 1. The most common cause of OA is traumatic injury of meniscus and ligaments of the knee joint. 2. A retrospective analysis of medical records of post-traumatic knee OA patients in the period from 2015 to 2017 has been showed that OA is a frequent complication after injury of knee joint with predominantly early development OA change (41.38% and 69.44% of clinically and instrumentally confirmed the diagnosis of OA of the first and the first five years after injury, respectively). 3. According to scientific literature, the using of native plasma preparations, including PRP and PP is effective and safe treatment for knee OA patients, but it needs further study. 4. A significant number of post-traumatic OA patients necessitates of further investigation of this pathology as to improve existing treatments and to optimize individual rehabilitation programs.
Миронова С. П. Ортопедическая заболеваемость, состояние травматолого-ортопедической помощи населению России в 2010 году / С. П. Миронова // Москва. – 2011. – 93 с.
Костромская Д. В. Морфологическая характеристика посттравматического деформирующего остеоартроза тазобедренного сустава / Д. В. Костромская. // Гений Ортопедии. – 2001. – №2. – С. 119–120.
Купчинов Б. И. Биотрибология синовиальных суставов / Б. И. Купчинов. – Минск: Веды, 1997. – 272 с.
Маланин Д. А. Восстановление повреждений хряща в коленном суставе / Д. А. Маланин // Волгоград. – 2010. – 454 с.
Миронов С. П. Остеоартроз: современное состояние проблемы / С. П. Миронов, С. П. Омельяненко, А. И. Орлецкий и др. // Вестник травматологии и ортопедии им. Н. Н. Приорова. – 2001. – №2. – С. 96-99.
Наказ МОЗ України «Про затвердження протоколів надання медичної допомоги за спеціальністю «Ревматологія»» №676 від 12.10.2006 р. – Київ, 2006. – 22с.
Норкин И. А. Травматолого - ортопедическая служба региона: проблемы и задачи / И. А. Норкин, А. В. Баратов, Т. Н. Акимова // Здравоохранение Российской Федерации. – 2014. – №4(58). – С. 12-17.
Самусев С. Р. Комплексная оценка эффективности терапиии больных с гонартрозом / С. Р. Самусев, Д. А. Маланин, В. В. Новочадов и др. // Бюлетень Волгоградского научного центра РАМН и Администрации Волгоградской области. – 2008. – №(4). – С. 51-55.
Смолянинов А. Б. Современная стратегия регенеративной терапии и безопастномть применения аллогенны стволовых клеток пуповинной крови при нейродегенеративных заболеваниях / А. Б. Смолянинов, О. Г. Хурцилава, В. В. Тыренко // Журнал Гены и клетки. – 2011. – №4 (6). – С. 14-20.
Copyright (c) 2018 Health of Society
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
- The rights to the article are deemed transferred by the authors to the edition (the publisher) since the moment of the publication of the article in the printed or electronic version of journal.