The prevention as the public health system an effective activity strategic direction
Keywords:prevention, development, public health, international approaches, the issue status in Ukraine
AbstractThe approaches to providing prevention when implementing “The global plan of action for the prevention and control of noncommunicable diseases in the years 2013-2020” and in the framework of the public health system implementation in Ukraine are discussed in the article. Objective: To present content analysis of the strategies and disease prevention strengthening system as a part of the Public Health System. Materials and methods. We used the following methods: a bibliosemantyc, a structural and logical analysis, a systematic approach. The research materials were WHO documents and legislation of Ukraine on the public health potential development and disease prevention. Results and discussion. The World Health Organization provides crucial to disease prevention. The "Global Action Plan for the prevention of noncommunicable diseases and combat them in the years 2013-2020" is the strategic document that defines the development of diseases prevention in the European region, which was adopted at the World Health Assembly 66th Session. The ultimate goal of the Global Action Plan is to reduce the burden of disease, death and disability caused by noncommunicable diseases that can be prevented through intersectoral cooperation and collaboration at national, regional and global levels in order to allow the each age group population to achieve the highest health standards, and that non-communicable diseases are no longer a barrier to prosperity and social and economic development. Conclusions. The diseases prevention and health promotion are not purely medical problem, but the complex nationwide problems, and its solution requires the political will and significant resources. The problem effectively solving is necessary in Public Health System, which is active implementing currently in Ukraine.
Европейский план действий по укреплению потенциала и услуг общественного здравоохранения. Copenhagеn, WHO Regional Office for Europe, 2012 (документ EUR/RC62/12). – 52 c.
Матеріали круглого столу «Про розвиток системи громадського здоров’я в Україні», 22.04.2016 – режими доступу: http://www.moz.gov.ua/ua/portal/pre_20160423_a.html; http://www.apteka.ua/article/370176
Перспективи розвитку публічного управління у сфері громадського здоров’я України в умовах системних змін / Князевич В. М., Авраменко Т. П., Короленко В. В. / Вісник НАДУ при президентові України. – 2016. – №1. – С.56–65.
Про схвалення Концепції розвитку системи громадського здоров'я: розпорядження КМУ від 30.11.2016 № 1002-р [Електронний документ]. – Режим доступу : http://www.kmu.gov.ua. – Назва з екрану.
Global action plan for the prevention and control of noncommunicable diseases 2013-2020 Copenhagen. WHO Regional Office for Europe. 2014: http://www.euro.who.int.
Copyright (c) 2018 Health of Society
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
- The rights to the article are deemed transferred by the authors to the edition (the publisher) since the moment of the publication of the article in the printed or electronic version of journal.