Obstetrician-gynecologists workforce: a decisive factor in ensuring quality medical services and improving the basic indicators of perinatal care
Keywords:protection of mother and child, medical institutions, human resources in obstetrics and gynecology, quality medical services, perspective
AbstractThis article aims to present the results of a study of the current situation that targets the problem of staffing and education of obstetrician-gynecologists within the maternal and child health care system in the Republic of Moldova. The study showed the need to introduce special methods for planning and forecasting the required number of medical personnel, depending on the specific socio-economic development of the country. The creation of multidirectional personnel monitoring systems will allow for the control of the distribution of specialists towards the necessary directions, assuring the well-functioning of both the entire healthcare sector as well as the rendering of specialised medical assistance to the mother and child.
Concepţia-cadru de dezvoltarea resurselor umane în sistemul sănătăţii şi planul de acţiuni de implementare. https//www.old.ms.md/-files/11843.
Dondiuc Iu. Asigurarea populaţiei Republicii Moldova cu cadre de medici obstetricieni-ginecologi. Buletin de perinatologie. Chişinău, 2015, nr 3. P. 25-30.
Dondiuc Iu. Evaluarea potenţialului de cadre de medici obstetricieni-ginecologi din maternităţile Republicii Moldova. Chişinău, 2015, nr 3. P. 13-18.
Politica Naţională de Sănătate 2007-2021. Monitorul Oficial 17.08.2007, nr. 127-130, art. nr. 931.
Strategia de dezvoltare a sistemului de sănătate în perioada 2008-2017. Monitorul Oficial 15.01.2008, nr. 8-10, art. nr. 43.
Дондюк Ю.В. Кадровый потенциал специалистов акушеров-гинекологов родовспомогательных учреждений Республики Молдова. Материалы XV Всероссийского научного форума „Мать и Дитя“. Москва 2014. с. 403-404.
Ефремов Е.Г. Особенности формирования профессионального самосознания на различных стадиях профессионального обучения (на примере студентов-психологов). Томск: Триада 2000. с. 186.
Copyright (c) 2018 Health of Society
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
- The rights to the article are deemed transferred by the authors to the edition (the publisher) since the moment of the publication of the article in the printed or electronic version of journal.