About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Publication of original works and authoritative reviews of innovative technologies in construction, architecture, and other fields of science and technology. New solutions and methods for measuring, predicting and studying the properties of materials, structures, technological processes. Different aspects of design, production and operation of industrial, civilian objects, infrastructure. Problems of energy, ecology, computer and information technologies.
The publishing their research findings in the international journal Transfer of Innovative Technologies, scientists have the opportunity to participate in technology transfer to industry. Industrialists, in turn, can draw scientific and practical information from the journal - each in its own direction:
- Specialists-builders and architects - from the sections "Architecture, Construction";
- Specialists-mechanics and constructors - from the section "Engineering, Environmental Science";
- Specialists in management and computer science - from the sections "Information Technologies".
Scientific professional publication of Ukraine, category "Б". Order by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine 30.11.2021 No. 1290 for specialities (more):
- 121 - Software Engineering;
- 122 - Computer Science;
- 123 - Computer Engineering;
- 125 - Cybersecurity;
- 126 - Information systems and technologies;
- 131 - Applied Mechanics;
- 132 - Materials Science;
- 133 - Mechanical Engineering;
- 151 - Automation and computer-integrated technologies.
The goal of the journal is to eliminate the gap, which occurs between the rapidly emerging new scientific knowledge and their introduction in the industry, which requires much more time.
The objective of the journal in achieving the goal is forming a "scientific component" of modern technologies transfer from science to industry. Therefore, in the papers, published in the journal, the emphasis is placed on both scientific novelty and practical value.
Peer Review Process
The editorial board practices double-blind peer review. This process provides the following.
- All manuscripts are initially reviewed by editors to evaluate their relevance to the subject matter and requirements of the journal.
- After the editors' decision, the submitted manuscripts are forwarded to external experts working in the respective field. The manuscript is subjected to double-blind peer review: neither authors nor reviewers know each other.
- Reviewers' comments are sent to the authors along with a possible recommendation for revising the manuscript. The editor informs the authors whether the manuscript has been accepted and does not require revision, or the authors are given the opportunity to revise the manuscript and submit it again, or the manuscript is rejected.
Open Access Policy
Transfer of innovative technologies is an open-access journal. All articles are free for users to access, read, download, and print.
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Publications under license: Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The journal is published one part a year.
Planning out the journal include:
submitting articles for publication in the next issue - before the 20th of April month or October month, the publication of the article - after Reviewers and plagiarism.
Thus, the release of the numbers by months: after 30th June or 30th December
Terms of Payment
Article submission charges - free;
Printing of one scientific article, designed according to the requirements of the editorial board: validation of the list of used literature (design according to standards, search and assignment of digital DOIs) - 80 euro.
"Transfer of innovative technologies" is the scientific-industrial journal oriented on scientists of universities, experts of industrial enterprises and research institutes.
The journal is an objective, reliable and practical source of scientific information. It has been published since 2018.
2017 - the journal was founded.
2018 - the first issue of the journal was published.
2018 - the journal is assigned ISSN and DOI.