Species structure of the ephemeroids of the regional park of local importance «Nemyriv Pobuzhia» near the village of Hvozdiv
Keywords:ephemeroid plants, species structure, density, coefficient of occurrence, rare plants
Analyzing the literature data, it was found, that the majority of ephemeroids that grown in the territory of Ukraine are directly or indirectly influenced by humans, which leads to accelerated rates of decrease in their number. Urban factors influence not only the species structure of populations, but also their absolute quantitative indicators.
The purpose of the research was to study the floristic composition of ephemeroid plants in the territory of a landscape park of local importance «Nemyrivske Pobuzhya» near the village of Gvozdiv, Nemyriv, district of Vinnytsia region.
Materials and methods. The study of the floristic composition of ephemeroid plants in the territory of the landscape park of local importance "Nemyrivske Pobuzhzhya" was carried out by the expedition-route method, as well as by the accidental-regulatory method - laying of accounting sites with an area of 1 m2. The systematic identification of plants was determined using a designator. The abundance of species was determined by the Gult-Drude scale (with the addition of A. Uranov and P. Yaroshenko). The meeting coefficient (%) was determined by the formula: R = a x 100 / n.
Results. It was revealed, that on the territory of Nemyrivske Pobuzhya the structure of the ephemeroid plants includes 27 species of plants, belonging to 19 genus, 14 families, 12 orders and 2 classes. Such orders as Ranunculales (7 species or 25.9 % of the total ephemeroid species), Papaverales (4 species or 14.8 %), Liliales (4 species or 14.8 %), Amaryllidales (3 species or 11.1%), Capparales (2 species or 7.4 %) are represented by the largest number Anemone sylvestris L., Ficaria verna L., Viola odorata L., Galanthus nivalis L. were dominant among the species.
Conclusions. It was established, that Galanthus nivalis L. is one species that is growing at the researched area and registered in the IUCN Red List of Threatened Species; and two species (Allium ursinum L. and Galanthus nivalis L.), included in the «European Red List». 6 species of ephemeroids are included in the Red Book of Ukraine: Leucojum vernum L., Allium ursinum L., Galanthus nivalis L., Crocus reticulatus Stev. ex Adams., Pulsatilla grandis Rupr. and Pulsatilla pratensis L. (Mill). 4 species of plants have the status of rare plants of regional importance: Anemone sylvestris L., Dentaria bulbifera L., Dentaria quinquefolia M. Bieb. and Primula veris L.
- Shevchuk, O. A., Kryshtal, O. O. (2013). Ridkisni ta znykaiuchi vydy likarskykh roslyn Vinnychchyny. Obrazovanyeto y nauka te na XXI vek – 2013. Materyaly za IKh Mezhdunarodna nauchna praktychna konferentsyia, 12, 17–19.
- Kryklyva, S. D., Shevchuk, O. A., Klimas, L. A., Holunova, L. A. (2015). Vydovyi sklad likarskykh roslyn luchnoho fitotsenozu Nemyrivskoho Pobuzhzhia. Visnyk Vinnytskoho natsionalnoho medychnoho universytetu im. M. I. Pyrohova, 2 (19), 328–330.
- Tkachuk, O. O. (2015). Vyvchennia otruinykh roslyn pid chas prokhodzhennia polovoi praktyky z botaniky. Biomedical and biosocial anthropology, 25, 169–172.
- Shevchuk, O. A., Tkachuk, O. O. (2018). Oznaiomlennia z likarskymy roslynamy pid chas provedennia praktyk z biolohichnykh dystsyplin. Aktualni problemy heohrafichnykh, biolohichnykh i khimichnykh nauk: osnovni naukovi problemy ta perspektyvy doslidzhennia, 16 (21), 64–66.
- Bilz, M., Kell, S. P., Maxted, N., Lansdown, R. V. (2011). European Red List of Vascular Plants. Luxembourg: Publications Office of the European Union, 132.
- Pavliuk, N. V., Pavliuk, H. M. (2013). Rezultaty okulturennia roslyn efemeroidiv pryrodnoi flory Ukrainskoho Roztochchia. Naukovyi visnyk NLTU Ukrainy, 23 (4), 51–55.
- Kondratiuk, O. O., Skavronska, V. O., Poliak, A. V., Shevchuk, O. A., Tkachuk, O. O. (2018). Doslidzhennia ridkisnykh ta znykaiuchykh efemeroidii Ukrainy. Science and civilization – 2018, 12, 13–16.
- IUCN Red List of Threatened Species. (2011). Version 2. Available at: www.iucnredlist.org
- Shevchuk, O. A., Holunova, L. A., Tkachuk, O. O., Kryklyva, S. D. (2017). Florystychna kharakterystyka zaplavnykh luk rehionalnoho landshaftnoho parku mistsevoho znachennia «Nemyrivske Pobuzhzhia» poblyzu s. Hvozdiv. Naukovi zapysky. Seriia: Heohrafiia, 29 (3-4), 32–37.
- Shevchuk, O. A., Tkachuk, O. O., Khodanitska, O. O. (2019). Efemeroidy Vinnychchyny. Aktualni pytannia heohrafichnykh i biolohichnykh nauk: osnovni naukovi problemy ta perspektyvy doslidzhen. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats VDPU, 17 (22), 58–59.
- Holunova, L. A., Shevchuk, O. A. (2019). Pryroda Vinnychchyny. Roslyny. Vinnytsia: PrAT«Vinnytska oblasna drukarnia», 354.
- Tikhodeeva, B. IU., Lebedeva, V. KH. (2015). Prakticheskaia geobotanika (analiz sostava rastitelnykh soobschestv). Saint-Peterburg: Izd-vo S.-Peterb. un-ta, 166.
- Yakubenko, B. Ye., Popovych, S. Yu., Hryhoriuk, I. P., Melnychuk, M. D. (2011). Heobotanika: tlumachnyi slovnyk. Kyiv: Fitosotsiotsentr, 420.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2020 Oksana Shevchuk, Svetlana Kryklyva, Victoria Shevchuk, Olena Khodanitska, Olesya Tkachuk, Victoria Vergelis
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our journal abides by the Creative Commons CC BY copyright rights and permissions for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree to the following conditions:
1. The authors reserve the right to authorship of the work and pass the first publication right of this work to the journal under the terms of a Creative Commons CC BY, which allows others to freely distribute the published research with the obligatory reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of the work in this journal.
2. The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive work distribution in the form in which it has been published by the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.