All complaints (including those submitted anonymously or published on social networks, and not sent directly to the editors), submitted to manuscripts that are pending or published articles will be reviewed in accordance with the publisher's policy in accordance with the COPE principles and guidelines.
Complaints will only be investigated if there is substantiated evidence. If the complaint has signs of defamation and is not supported by evidence, a request for substantiated evidence will be submitted to initiate an investigation.
The editorial board of the journal guarantees the implementation of all procedures aimed at preserving the principles of academic integrity and ensuring compliance with all ethical standards.
In the case that the complaint concerns an already published article and its validity is proven, the article retraction policy will be applied.
Policy of identification and consideration of information or complaints about violation of the requirements of the Procedure for the formation of the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine, as well as elimination of such violations
1. The editorial office of the publication periodically conducts independent monitoring of the publication for compliance with the requirements of the Procedure for the formation of the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine (hereinafter referred to as the Procedure) in order to identify inconsistencies or shortcomings, as well as their further elimination.
2. A report on a violation of the requirements of the Procedure is considered in the case when it is submitted to the official e-mail indicated on the website of the publication, indicating a specific violation and its argumentation.
3. Based on a reasoned report of a violation, the editorial office conducts an investigation to clarify all the circumstances of the violation or lack thereof.
4. If in the course of the investigation the fact of violation is revealed, measures are taken to eliminate it.
5. Measures to eliminate violations are carried out in accordance with the identified violations. If the violation is due to the lack of necessary information about the publication, the violation is eliminated by adding it. If the violation concerns one of the publications of the publication, then the violation is eliminated in accordance with the Publication Ethics of the publication.