Rules for submitting an article's manuscript
2. Get acquainted with the conditions of publication
If you have any questions regarding the conditions of publication in the journal ScienceRise: Juridical Science, you can contact the journal manager in a way convenient for you
3. Determine the type of article and execute the article in accordance with the requirements
4. Submit to the editorial
- manuscript of the article in doc / docx format;
- a package of documents in electronic form.
5. You can send these documents in one of the following ways:
Please find enclosed for your review an original research article, «____________» by ________________________ All authors have read and approved this version of the article. No part of this paper was published or submitted elsewhere. No conflict of interest exits in the submission of this manuscript. We appreciate your consideration of our manuscript for possible publication in journal «ScienceRise: Juridical Science», and we look forward to receiving comments from the reviewers.
On behalf of all authors of this manuscript,
- Submit an article on-line using the OJS platform (Open Journal System). When submitting an article in this way, the manuscript of the article and the necessary documents are loaded into the appropriate fields (link).
6. Successfully go through the stages of editing and double-blind peer review
8. Get the finished article in electronic form (archive)
9. Receive a printed copy of the journal (a printed copy of the journal is provided only if it was ordered and paid by the authors of the article).
The author (team of authors) submitting the manuscript to the editorial office of the journal «ScienceRise: Juridical Science» agrees with all requirements for registration, submission of the manuscript of the article and payment and be responsible in case of violation of these requirements.