Manuscript submission process
- Read the editorial and publishing policies
- Get acquainted with the conditions of publication:
If you have any questions regarding the conditions of publication in the journal ScienceRise: PharmaceuticalScience, you can contact the journal manager in a way convenient for you
- Determine the type of article and execute the article in accordance with the requirements
- Submit to the editorial
- manuscript of the article in doc / docx format;
- a package of documents in electronic form.
- You can send these documents in one of the following ways:
Please find enclosed for your review an original research article, «____________» by ________________________ All authors have read and approved this version of the article. No part of this paper was published or submitted elsewhere. No conflict of interest exits in the submission of this manuscript. We appreciate your consideration of our manuscript for possible publication in journal «ScienceRise: Pedagogical Education», and we look forward to receiving comments from the reviewers.
On behalf of all authors of this manuscript,
- Submit an article on-line using the OJS platform (Open Journal System). When submitting an article in this way, the manuscript of the article and the necessary documents are loaded into the appropriate fields (link).
We strictly do not accept manuscripts from third parties, unless the third party is the organization (institution) in which the author/authors work.
Where an individual who is not listed as an author submits a manuscript on behalf of the author(s), a statement must be included in the Acknowledgements section of the manuscript and in the accompanying cover letter. The statements must:
- Disclose this type of editorial assistance – including the individual’s name, company and level of input
- Identify any entities that paid for this assistance
- Confirm that the listed authors have authorized the submission of their manuscript via third party and approved any statements or declarations, e.g. conflicting interests, funding, etc.
Editorial office reserves the right to deny consideration to manuscripts submitted by a third party rather than by the authors themselves.
- Successfully go through the stages of editing and double-blind peer review
- Pay for publication
- Get the finished article in electronic form (archive)
- Receive a printed copy of the journal (a printed copy of the journal is provided only if it was ordered and paid by the authors of the article).
The author (team of authors) submitting the manuscript to the editorial office of the journal «ScienceRise: Medical Science» agrees with all requirements for registration, submission of the manuscript of the article and payment and be responsible in case of violation of these requirements.