Rules for reject published articles
The Regulation regarding the retraction of published articles includes the implementation of five processes:
– initiation of an investigation regarding the need to retract a publication;
– assessment of the possibility of retraction of a publication;
– deletion of a published article;
– formation of a notice of retraction of a publication;
– consideration of the issue of introduction changes to the published article.
Initiation of the initiation of an investigation into the need to retract a publication.
It is carried out if the editors received substantiated evidence of the authors' misconduct in the course of the research and preparation of the manuscript. In doing so, editors are guided by the principles of objectivity and impartiality.
Assessment of the possibility of a publication's retraction is carried out in the event that:
– facts of violation of the terms of the License Agreement are found;
– facts of manipulation are discovered at the stage of reviewing manuscripts;
– fact of violation by the authors of assurances regarding the existence of a conflict of interest is established;
– fact of violation by authors of ethical standards in the process of research, preparation of a manuscript, implementation by the publisher of the rules for publishing an article.
In doing so, editors are guided by the principles of objectivity and impartiality.
Removal of a published article
The decision to remove a published article is made in the following cases:
– the article violates someone's copyright or causes material or non-material damage to other persons or organizations, which may entail, in particular, legal proceedings;
– the article contains information that may disclose the confidentiality of individuals or organizations, which may entail, in particular, litigation;
– the article contains information that is subject to any object or entity that is the subject of litigation.
Formation of a notice of revocation of a publication
Notices of revocation of a publication is formed on the basis of the principle of objectivity and completeness of displaying arguments containing an irrefutable evidence base regarding the need to delete an article. Notifications contain the necessary information to identify the article by electronic resources for indexing scientific periodicals.
Consideration of the issue of making changes to a published article
This process is initiated in the following cases:
– the revealed fact of violation of the authors' assurances regarding the existence of a conflict of interest can be corrected, the basis for which is solely the consent of the party that has declared the presence of a conflict of interest and has made reasonable claims in relation to this to the authors of the published article. The validity of the claim assumes the presence of proven facts and arguments regarding the actual existence of a conflict of interest;
– the revealed fact of inaccuracies in the information about the authors in the list of authors;
– an error has been identified in the results or research methodology, which can mislead potential readers and users of the article, which can lead to negative consequences from the use of the results or the inability to obtain / reproduce them.