Economic Research Institute at Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Sofia, Bulgaria
Doctor of Economics, Professor
- Minassian, G. (1998). The road to economic disaster in Bulgaria. Europe-Asia Studies, 50 (2),331–349. doi:1080/09668139808412538
- Minassian, G. (1992). Bulgarian industrial growth and structure: 1970–89. Soviet Studies, 44 (4), 699–711. doi:1080/09668139208412039
- Garabed Minassian, G. M. (2013). Bulgarian banking: looking for sustainability. Contemporary Economics, 7 (3), doi:10.5709/ce.1897-9254.92
- Minassian, G., Totev, S. (1996). The Bulgarian Economy in Transition. Eastern European Economics, 34 (3), 49–92. doi:1080/00128775.1996.11648592
- Minassian, G. (1994). The Bulgarian economy in transition: Is there anything wrong with macroeconomic policy? Europe-Asia Studies, 46 (2),337–351. doi:1080/09668139408412164
- Minassian, G. (2015). Non-government debt and economic activity. Ikonomicheski Izsledvania, 2, 3–23.
- Minassian, G. (2002). The economic environment in Albania, Bulgaria, Macedonia FYR, and Greece: A cross-country study. Eastern European Economics, 40 (4),45–82.