Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This article has not been previously published and has not been sent for review by the editors of other journals (or the necessary explanations are given in the comments for the editor below).
- The article file is a Microsoft Word document
- Internet links in the text are accompanied by fully valid URLs.
- The text is typed in the 14th size of the font with 1.5 line spacing; author's accents are highlighted in italics, not underlined (everywhere except URLs); all illustrations, graphs and tables are placed directly in the text, where they should be in the table of contents (and not at the end of the document).
- The text meets the requirements for stylistics and bibliography set out in the Guide for Authors of the "About the Journal" section.
- If the material is submitted to the peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions for the Guarantees of Blind Peer Review have been followed when compiling the submission file.
Our publications use CREATIVE COMMONS open access copyrighted magazines.
Authors published in this journal agree to the following conditions:
1 Authors reserve the copyright of the work and transfer to the journal the right to first publish this work, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license, which allows others to freely distribute the published work with reference to the authors of the original work and the first publication of this journal.
2 Authors have the right to conclude separate agreements for additional non-exclusive distribution of the work in the video material in which it was published in the journal (for example, in the workplace, in electronic storage or published as part of a monograph), provided that the link is before the first publication of this magazine