Updated approaches to the organisation of educational process.
Keywords:junior specialist having medical or pharmaceutical education, postgraduate education, innovative technologies, active forms of learning, competency approach, principles of management, self- management
The article examines the main aspects of postgraduate education of junior specialists with medical or pharmaceutical education inDnipropetrovsk region. Pedagogical innovations involves active learning, competency approach and introduction of new subjects into the educational process.
1. Vismont TI, Glebov AN. [Ethical competence and application of nanotechnologies in medicine]. The materials of the XV-th International Conference: “Sakharov’s Readings 2015: ecological problems of the XXI-st century”. Minsk, 2015;321-322. Russian.
2. Gardaschuk TV. [Nanoethics: the definition and legitimation]. “The materials of the 2-d International Seminar “Ethics and nanosafety”. Kiev, 2012;6-7. Ukrainian.
3. Klopova OP. [ Implementation of the competence approach in education]. Osvita: technical schools, colleges. 2012;(34):34-35.Ukrainian.
4. Koval TI. [Training of high-schools teachers: informational technologies in teaching activities; education – methodical manual]. Edition Center NLU. Kyiv. 2009;370-2. Ukrainian.
5. Kubler-Ross Elisabeth. [ About death and dying]. Iranslation from English. “Sophia”, 2001;15-17. Russian.
6. Tereschuk GV. [Competence approach as the factor of convergence of educational systems]. The materials of regional scientifucaly – practical seminar “Professional competence and competentence of the teachers. Ternopil national pedagogical University named after. V. Gnatiuk, 2006;5-10.Ukrainian.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2017 Medicni perspektivi (Medical perspectives)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Submitting manuscript to the journal "Medicni perspektivi" the author(s) agree with transferring copyright from the author(s) to publisher (including photos, figures, tables, etc.) editor, reproducing materials of the manuscript in the journal, Internet, translation into other languages, export and import of the issue with the author’s article, spreading without limitation of their period of validity both on the territory of Ukraine and other countries. This and other mutual duties of the author and all co-authors separately and editorial board are secured by written agreement by special form to use the article, the sample of which is presented on the site.
Author signs a written agreement and sends it to Editorial Board simultaneously with submission of the manuscript.