Frequency of risk factors of cardiovascular diseases and renal functional state in patients with chronic heart failure with atrial fibrillation.
Keywords:chronic heart failure, atrial fibrillation, risk factors
There are presented and analyzed the most common and important risk factors (RF) in patients with chronic heart failure and atrial fibrillation (AF). The data indicate the need for more careful attention to this group of patients and the need in early diagnosis of AF RF and their active modification, which is very important for the development of effective measures both for the primary prevention of AF and prevention of progression of this disease.
1. Bokerija LA, Goluhovoj EZ. [Clinical Cardiology: Diagnosis and Treatment]. Moskva, NNPCSSH im. A.N. Bakuleva, 2011;662. Russian.
2. Gendlin GE, Reznik EV, Storojhakov GI, Melekhov АV, Uskova OV, Fedorovskaya ТV. [The relationship of atrial fbrillation and renal function in patients with chronic heart failure]. Nefrologija i dializ. 2010;4:254-61. Russian.
3. Sychov OS, Kovalenko VM, Dzjak GV, Korkushko AV, Bobrov VO, Gryn' VK, et al. [Diagnosis and treatment of atrial fibrillation. Recommendations of the working group on violation of cardiac rhythm Association of Cardiologists of Ukraine]. Available from: http://strazhesko.org.ua/upload/2014/02/20/book_ukr_-10-2011-_preview.pdf. Ukrainian.
4. Kijakbaev GG. [Clinico-pathogenetic features of atrial fibrillation in patients with chronic kidney disease stages II-IV]. [dissertation]. Moskva, First Moscow State Medical University IM. Sechenov; 2016. Russian.
5. Kovalenko VM, Lutaj MI, Sirenko JuM. [Cardiovascular disease. The classification standards for diagnosis and treatment of cardiac patients]. Kyiv, PP VMB. 2007;128. Ukrainian.
6. Koval' SN, Snegurskaja YA. [Risk factors for atrial fibrillation and unsolved problem of its prevention]. Arterial'naja gipertenzija. 2016;5:61-69. Ukraine.
7. Kopylov FJu, Shhekochihin DJu. [Anemia in chronic heart failure]. RMZh. 2011;7:440. Russian.
8. Kurjata OV, Frolova JeO. [Lipid metabolism and cardiovascular risk in patients with chronic kidney disease]. Dnipropetrovsk, Gerda. 2013;112. Ukrainian.
9. Nemcova VD. [Diabetes mellitus and atrial fibrillation: a modern approach to the problem]. Ukrai'ns'kyj terapevtychnyj zhurnal. 2015;1:69-73. Ukrainian.
10. Tereshchenko SN, Zhirov IV, Romanova NV, Osmolovskaya YuF, Golitsyn SP. [The first Russian register of patients with chronic heart failure and atrial fibrillation (RIF-CHF): study design]. Nacional'naja Farmakoterapija v Kardiologii. 2015;11:577-81. Russian.
11. [Order of HM of Ukraine from 03.07.2006 N 436. On approval of the protocols of medical care to patients in specialty Cardiology]. Kyiv; 2006. Ukrainian.
12. [Order of HM of Ukraine from 02.11.2015 N 709. On approval and introduction of medical-technologic documents on standardization of care with iron deficiency anemia]. Kyiv; 2015. Ukrainian.
13. Rebrova OJu. [Statistical analysis of medical data. Application of software package STATISTICA]. Moskva, Mediasphera. 2002;312. Russian.
14. Voronkov LG, Amosova KM, Bagrij AE, et al. [Recommendation of Association of Cardiologists of Ukraine for the treatment of chronic heart failure in adults (revision 2011)]. Serceva nedostatnist. 2011;1:101-16. Ukrainian.
15. Nieuwlaat R, Capucci A, Camm AJ. Atrial fibrillation management: a prospective survey in ESC member countries: the Euro Heart Survey on atrial Fibrillation. Eur. Heart J. 2005;26(22):2422-34.
16. Watanabe H, Watanabe T, Sasaki S. Close bidirectional relationship between chronic kidney disease and atrial fibrillation: the Niigata preventive medicine study. Am. Heart J. 2009;158(4):629-36.
17. Schnabel RB, Sullivan LM, Levy D. Development of a Risk Score for Atrial Fibrillation in the Community; The Framingham Heart Study. Lancet. 2009;373(9665):739-45.
18. Ponikowski P, Voors AA, Anker SD. 2016 ESC Guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic heart failure: The Task Force for the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic heart failure of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) Developed with the special contribution of the Heart Failure Association (HFA) of the ESC. Eur. Heart J. 2016;37(27):2129-200.
19. KDIGO 2012 Clinical Practice Guideline for the Evaluation and Management of Chronic Kidney Disease. Kidney Intern. Suppl. 2013;3(1):5-150.
20. Heeringa J, van der Kuip DA, Hofman A. Prevalence, incidence and lifetime risk of atrial fibrillation: the Rotterdam study Eur. Heart J. 2006;27(8):949-53.
21. Mak K-H, Bhatt DL, Shao M. The influence of body mass index on mortality and bleeding among patients with or at high risk of atherothrombotic disease. Eur. Heart J. 2009;30(7):857-65
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2017 Medicni perspektivi (Medical perspectives)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Submitting manuscript to the journal "Medicni perspektivi" the author(s) agree with transferring copyright from the author(s) to publisher (including photos, figures, tables, etc.) editor, reproducing materials of the manuscript in the journal, Internet, translation into other languages, export and import of the issue with the author’s article, spreading without limitation of their period of validity both on the territory of Ukraine and other countries. This and other mutual duties of the author and all co-authors separately and editorial board are secured by written agreement by special form to use the article, the sample of which is presented on the site.
Author signs a written agreement and sends it to Editorial Board simultaneously with submission of the manuscript.