Pathogenetic aspects of treatment of patients with genital endometriosis and syndrome of chronic pelvic pain in combination with "proliferative genital syndrome".
Keywords:genital endometriosis, "proliferative syndrome", СРР, ER, PGR, Ki-67, VEGF, COX, treatment
The aim of the work is to ascertain the efficiency of the use of an offered way of the complex treatment of the patients with genital endometriosis and combined benign pathologies of genitals and СРР. A differentiated approach to treatment and analysis of its effectiveness was conducted among the patients of the 1st and 2nd study groups (85 patients) with the severe and moderate pain syndrome according to the VAS scale. On the basis of analysis of immunohistochemical markers ER, PGR, Ki-67, VEGF, COX-2 inglands and in stroma the therapy was developed: Severe pain syndrome was eliminated in all patients within 3 months of treatment. A moderate level of pain was noted in 77.65%, after 12 months of observation in 16.47% of women, the remaining 83.53% noted a weak level of pain by VAS scale (p<0.05). The level of depression dropped (from 11,22±0,5 baseline to 5,98±0,24 ina year, p<0,001) by the Hamilton scale. This indicates the effectiveness of treatment.
Moskalenko VF, Gul'chіy OP, Golubchikov MV, et al. [Biostatistics]. Kyiv, Kniga plyus. 2009;184. Ukrainian.
Guriev TD, Sidorova IS, Unanyan AL. [Combination of leiomyoma and endometriosis]. Moskva, OOO «MIA»; 2012. Russian.
Dubossarskaya Y, Dubossarskaya Z. [Syndrome of chronic pelvic pain at the level of cross-disciplinary communication]. Meditsinskie aspekty zdorov'ya zhenshchiny. 2013;3(67):5-16. Russian.
Radzinskiy VE., editor. [Women`s consultation: practice manual]. Moskva, GEOTAR-Media; 2009. Russian.
Zaporozhchenko MВ. [The combination of leiomyoma and endometriosis in women of reproductive age]. Reproduktivnaya endokrinologiya, 2017;4(36):24-29. Russian.
Adamyan LV, editor. [Clinical recommendations for managing patients "Combined benign diseases of the uterus (myoma, adenomyosis, endometrial hyperplasia)"]. Moskva, Clinical guidelines; 2015. Russian.
Kuznetsova IV. [Chronic pelvic pain]. Akusherstvo i ginekologiya. 2013;5:91-97. Russian.
[The modern approaches to the surgical and post-surgical medicamental management of patients with endometriosis. Resolution of the expert council]. Reproduktivnaya endokrinologiya, 2017;2:8-10. Ukrainian.
Harchenko YuA. [Adequate assessment of pain is the pledge of successful treatment]. "Universum: Medicine and Pharmacology". [Internet]. 2014;4(5). Available from: http: //7 niversum.com/ru/med/archive/item/3966. Russian.
Kumbak B, et al. 2012 Coexistence of adenomyosis in women operated for benign gynecological diseases Zehra Sema Özkan, Banu Kumbak, Hasan Cilgin, Mehmet Simsek Journal Gynecological Endocrinology. 2012;28:212-5.
Buchweitz O, Staebler A, Wülfing P, et al. COX-2 overexpression in peritoneal lesions is correlated with nonmenstrual chronic pelvic pain. European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology. 2006;2(124):216-21.
Нannemann MM, Alexander HM, Cope NJ. Endometrial hyperplasia: a clinician’s review. Obstet. Gynecol. Reprod. Med., 2010;4(20):116-20. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ogrm.2010.01.002
De Arellano MLB, Wagner MF, Oldeweme J, et al. Neurotrophin expression is not affected in uteri of women with adenomyosis. Journal of Molecular Neuroscience. 2012;3(47):495-504.
Nezhat C, Li A, Abed S. “Strong Association Between Endometriosis and Symptomatic Leiomyomas.” JSLS. 2016;20(3):e2016.00053.
Uimari O, Järvelä I, Ryynänen M. “Do symptomatic endometriosis and uterine fibroids appear together?”. J Hum Reprod Sci. 2011;1(4):34-38.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2018 Medicni perspektivi (Medical perspectives)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Submitting manuscript to the journal "Medicni perspektivi" the author(s) agree with transferring copyright from the author(s) to publisher (including photos, figures, tables, etc.) editor, reproducing materials of the manuscript in the journal, Internet, translation into other languages, export and import of the issue with the author’s article, spreading without limitation of their period of validity both on the territory of Ukraine and other countries. This and other mutual duties of the author and all co-authors separately and editorial board are secured by written agreement by special form to use the article, the sample of which is presented on the site.
Author signs a written agreement and sends it to Editorial Board simultaneously with submission of the manuscript.