Cihan University of Slemani, Iraq
Department of Accounting
Scopus ID: 56713033400
Researcher ID: FZD-3563-2022
Google Scholar profile: link
ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-4155-4280
- Altaee, H. H. A., Al-Jafari, M. K., Khalid, M. A. (2016). Determinants of economic growth in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia: an application of autoregressive distributed lag model. Applied Economics and Finance, 3 (1), 83–92.
- Ali Khalid, M., Altaee, H. H. A. (2015). Military Spending and Economic Growth Relationship in the Case of France, ARDL and Causality Analysis. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 6 (4), 178–185. doi: https://doi.org/10.5901/mjss.2015.v6n4p178
- Altaee, H. H. A., Al-Jafari, M. K. (2014). Financial Development, Trade Openness and Economic Growth: A Trilateral Analysis of Bahrain. International Journal of Economics and Finance, 7 (1). doi: https://doi.org/10.5539/ijef.v7n1p241
- Altaee, H. H. A., Adam, M. H. M. (2013). Electricity consumption-GDP Nexus in Bahrain: A time series analysis. Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development, 4, 42–51.
- Salameh, H. M., Twairesh, A. E., Al-Jafari, M. K., Altaee, H. (2011). Are Arab stock exchanges efficient at the weak-form level? evidence from twelve Arab stock markets. European Journal of Economics, Finance, and Administrative Sciences, 39, 18–31.
- Al-Jafari, M. K., Altaee,H. H. A. (2011). Testing the random walk behavior and efficiency of the Egyptian equity market. Journal of Money, Investment and Banking, 22, 132–146.