University of Szczecin, Poland
Faculty of Economics and Management
- Bernat, T., Maciejewska-Skrendo, A., Sawczuk, M. (2016). Entrepreneurship – Risk – Genes, experimental study. Part 1 – entrepreneurship and risk relation. Journal of International Studies, 9 (3), 270–278. doi: https://doi.org/10.14254/2071-8330.2016/9-3/21
- Bartkowiak, P., Bernat, T. (2014). Renewal of health system management in Poland – Group purchasing organizations. Transformations in Business and Economics, 13 (2B), 581–590.
- Bernat, T., Gasior, A., Korpysa, J., Lakomy-Zinowik, M., Nagaj, R., Szkudlarek, P. (2014). Perception of the risk of starting up business and personal attitude to risk. Transformations in Business and Economics, 13 (2B), 780–800.
- Bernat, T., Korpysa, J. (2013). Setting up New Firms – Opportunity for Reducing Unemployment. Transformations in Business & Economics, 12, (1A), 42–59.
- Kanbur, M., Bernat, T. (2013). Europeanization in Turkey and Accession Process to the European Union. Journal of international studies, 6 (2), 79–93. doi: https://doi.org/10.14254/2071-8330.2013/6-2/7
- Bernat, T. (2012). Green jobs in the USA and the EU – conclusions for Poland. Transformations in Business & Economics, 11 (2A), 315–332.
- Bernat, T. (2012). Determinants of social losses caused by the monopolization: The example of open pension funds in Poland. Transformations in Business and Economics, 11 (2), 70–81.