University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, India
Department of Economics and IB
School of Business
- Dalei, N. N., Gupt, Y. (2018). Drivers of Forest Ecosystem Change in Purnapani Area: Empirical Evidence and Policy Suggestions. Journal of Quantitative Economics. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s40953-018-0120-0
- Singh, D. P., Dalei, N. N., Raju, T. B. (2016). Forecasting investment and capacity addition in Indian airport infrastructure: Analysis from post-privatization and post-economic regulation era. Journal of Air Transport Management, 53, 218–225. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jairtraman.2016.03.004
- Dalei, N. N. (2015). Determinants of Energy Consumption in Open Economies. Contemporary Issues in Trade, Environment and Policy, 9, 89–104.
- Singh, D. P., Dalei, N. N., Raju, T. B. (2015). Airport Privatization and Economic Regulation: An Indian Experience. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development, 2 (5), 414–418. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Dharam_Singh6/publication/299734456_Airport_Privatization_and_Economic_Regulation_An_Indian_Experience/links/5704952708ae13eb88b68f49.pdf
- Singh, D. P., Dalei, N. N., Raju, T. B. (2015). Economics of Air Connectivity in India during Post Regulation and Post Privatization Era. International Journal of Applied Research, 1 (11), 673–679. Available at: http://www.allresearchjournal.com/archives/2015/vol1issue11/PartJ/1-11-148.pdf
- Dalei, N. N., Dutta, P. (2015). Sharecropping System and its supply chain Management: A Case study from Coastal Belt of Odisha. International Journal of Applied Research. International Journal of Applied Research, 1 (6), 50–56. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Narendra_Dalei/publication/301233539_Sharecropping_System_and_its_supply_chain_Management_A_Case_study_from_Coastal_Belt_of_Odisha/links/570e7da908aee76b9dadf18a/Sharecropping-System-and-its-supply-chain-Management-A-Case-study-from-Coastal-Belt-of-Odisha.pdf
- Dalei, N. N. (2014). An Econometric Study of Co2 Emissions, Economic Growth, and Openness of India. International Journal of Ecological Economics and Statistics, 34 (3), 10–19.