University of Miskolc, Hungary
Institute of World and Regional Economics
- Kocziszky, G. (2015). New method for analysing the spatial structure of Europe. Economic Computation and Economic Cybernetics Studies and Research, 49 (3).
- Kocziszky, G. (2012). Contributions to the issues of regional economic growth and equilibrium as well as the regional policy. Hungarian Geographical Bulletin, 61 (2),113–130.
- Kocziszky, G. (2012). Regional economic growth and equilibrium as well as the regional policy. Marketing and Management of Innovations, 3,149–162.
- Veresné Somosi, M., Benedek, J., Kocziszky, G., Balaton, K. (2016). Generating and Measuring Regional Social Innovation. Theory, Methodology, Practice, 12 (2),14–25. doi:18096/tmp.2016.02.02
- Kocziszky, G. (2010). Myth and Reality: Impact of Fiscal Transfers on Regional Convergence. «Club of Economics in Miskolc» TMP, 5,25–36.
- Kocziszky, G., Szendi, D. (2015). The Effects of Monetary Easing on Spatial Convergence in Hungary. Theory, Methodology, Practice, 11 (02),13–22. doi:18096/tmp.2015.02.02
- Kocziszky, G., Somosi, M. V. (2016). Generating Social Innovation with Knowledge Engineering. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, 223,167–174. doi:1016/j.sbspro.2016.05.341