Analysis of information-analytical systems development of environmentally dangerous situation modeling
Keywords:simulation system, information-analytical model, mathematical modeling, priority settings, environmentally dangerous situations.
AbstractThe paper focuses on the possibility of using a systematic approach to information-analytical system. Using mathematical modeling for optimization problems of environmentally hazardous situations was studied. The methodological aspects of monitoring of background concentrations of toxic contaminants were investigated for emissions of environmental facilities and technology systems. The principles of construction of information-analytical models on the analytical description of points set were proposed to create simulation systems for environmental systems management tasks. The most widely used computer-aided tools were analyzed. Examples of problems that can be solved with the help of various software (spreadsheet MS Excel, package SPSS for Windows, Gran 2D et al.) were presented. Thus it allows to carry out environmental monitoring and calculation of damage from natural and man-made factors in the environment with using low level of software operation complexity.
- Alekseev, V. V., Kryilov, I. I., Sazyikina, T. G. (1992). Fizicheskoe i matematicheskoe modelirovanie ekosistem [Physical and mathematical modeling of ecosystems]. Saint Petersburg: Gidrometeoizdat, 367.
- Kirillov, A. N. (1997, June). The Stabilization Problem for Certain Class of Ecological Systems. International Journal of Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering, Vol. 7, № 2, 247–251. doi:10.1142/s021819409700014x
- Silich, M. P. (2004). The object-oriented model of a complex system. Polzunovskiy vestnik, 3, 93–98.
- Andryushkevich, S. K., Zhuravlev, S. S., Zolotuhin, E. P., Okolnishnikov, V. V., Rudometov, S. V. (2010). Development of a monitoring system using simulation. Problemyi informatiki, 4, 65–75.
- Goroshko, Y. V. (2003). The least squares method and its implementation means NIT. Komp’yuterno-orientovani sistemi navchannya, 6, 106–112.
- Dmitrikov, V. P. (2004). Unclear definition of an expert system to monitor chemical pollutants. Vestnik NTU «KhPI», 38, 17–21.
- Kazimir, V. V., Gavsiyevych, I. B. (2000). Comparative characteristics and principles of the software component technology. Visnik Chernigivskogo derzhavnogo tehnologichnogo universitetu, 1, 172–176.
- Lunova, G. S. (2008). Didaktichni zasadi formuvannya informatsiyno-tehnologichnih umin starshoklasnikiv u protsesi navchannya [Didactic bases of formation of information technology skills to high school students in the learning process]. Kyiv: Institute of Pedagogic APS Ukraine, 343.
- Orvis, V. (1999). Excel dlya uchenyih, inzhenerov i studentov [Excel for scientists, engineers and students]. Kyiv: Yunior, 528.
- Bulyanitsa, A. L., Kurochkin, V. E., Knop, I. S. (2005). Metodyi statisticheskoy obrabotki ekologicheskoy informatsii: diskriminantnyiy, korrelyatsionnyiy i regressionnyiy analiz [The statistical treatment of environmental information: discriminant, correlation and regression analysis]. Saint Petersburg: Institute of Instrumentation RAS, 48.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Анатолій Вікторович Антонець, Дмитро Леонідович Пляцук
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.