Become part of the social network of scientists and obtain the tools for your scientific work
The Elsevier-affiliated resource Mendeley, known to many scientists by its management of bibliographic references, has recently extended its functionality. It can take just 5 minutes for a scientist to register at the Internet site mendeley.com: in addition to convenient management of refences, both on-line and at a personal computer, the scientist obtains the following opportunities:
- tracking the number of citations and viewing his/her articles;
- recommendations, provided by the system, on the papers that might prove be interesting for viewing and reading;
- research groups in your field;
- search for proposed grants;
- access to databases with primary information, and much more.
Practical recommendations about registering and using the Mendeley system can be found in our new video tutorial