Improvement of methodological principles of financial resources management of enterprises in economy of Ukraine
Keywords:competitive strategies of enterprises, efficiency of management of financial resources, national economy of Ukraine
The object of research is the financial and economic relations that arise in the process of managing financial resources of enterprises in the conditions of the national economy of Ukraine. One of the most problematic places is the need to describe the link between a competitive strategies of enterprises based on managing their financial resources.
In the process of studying financial resources as an object of financial management, methods of induction and deduction, analysis and synthesis were used. On the basis of interpretation, system and retrospective analysis, observation, comparison and graphic representation of the results of the research, the estimation of dynamics and structure of financial resources of enterprises of Ukraine was carried out. In substantiating the recommendations on improving the financial resources management system of the subjects of entrepreneurship of the national economy of Ukraine, systematic methods, complexity, logical modeling, were applied.
The research results show that there are certain links in the formation of competitive strategies of enterprises based on the efficiency of the use of financial resources. Enterprises of the national economy of Ukraine should formulate appropriate competitive strategies to improve their financial performance in a changing economic environment. It is necessary to know and apply appropriate strategies concerning the efficiency of using financial resources of enterprises: corporate development, functional level, resources and determinants of measuring financial efficiency in different economic periods. The effectiveness of managing the financial resources of enterprises of the national economy of Ukraine contributes to the ability to resilience to the threats that exist in their economic environment, and to ensure the continuous success of the enterprise.
Thanks to the successful implementation of the methodological principles of financial resources management, it is possible to:
- reflect the synthesis of tools for increasing the cost of the enterprise (financial management);
- provision of flow management of financial resources;
- formation of value for all participants in the market and society (marketing);
- identification of factors and reserves for the creation of value (financial analysis);
- formation of information for empirical testing of evaluation models (accounting).
- Laksana, R. D., Hersugondo, H., Wahyudi, S., Muharam, H. (2017). The new decomposition asset growth effect. An empirical evidence of Indonesia. Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, 12 (4 (50)), 977–984. Available at: http://cesmaa.org/Docs/JAES%20Summer%20XII%204(50)2017_online.pdf
- Nadarajah, S., Ali, S., Liu, B., Huang, A. (2018). Stock liquidity, corporate governance and leverage: New panel evidence. Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 50, 216–234. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pacfin.2016.11.004
- Karpova, N., Noskov, S., Toymentseva, I., Shvetsova, E. (2018). Strategically supplier-oriented management in the procurement process of JSC “Russian Railways.” Problems and Perspectives in Management, 16 (3), 14–27. doi: https://doi.org/10.21511/ppm.16(3).2018.02
- Matveieva, N. V. Pervukhin, P. K. (2016). Napriamy pidvyshchennia efektyvnosti vykorystannia finansovykh resursiv pidpryiemstv. Nauka y ekonomika, 2, 17–21.
- Khasawneh, A. Y., Dasouqi, Q. A. (2017). Sales nationality and debt financing impact on firm’s performance and risk. EuroMed Journal of Business, 12 (1), 103–126. doi: https://doi.org/10.1108/emjb-05-2016-0015
- Shaferi, I., Dhani Laksana, R., Wahyudi, S. (2018). The effect of risk leverage on investors’ preferences in manufacturing companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. Investment Management and Financial Innovations, 15 (3), 190–198. doi: https://doi.org/10.21511/imfi.15(3).2018.16
- Pedchenko, N., Strilec, V., M. Kolisnyk, G., V. Dykha, M., Frolov, S. (2018). Business angels as an alternative to financial support at the early stages of small businesses’ life cycle. Investment Management and Financial Innovations, 15 (1), 166–179. doi: https://doi.org/10.21511/imfi.15(1).2018.15
- Kolodiziev, O., Tyschenko, V., Azizova, K. (2017). Project finance risk management for public-private partnership. Investment Management and Financial Innovations, 14 (4), 171–180. doi: https://doi.org/10.21511/imfi.14(4).2017.14
- Puspitaningtyas, Z. (2017). Estimating systematic risk for the best investment decisions on manufacturing company in Indonesia. Investment Management and Financial Innovations, 14 (1), 46–54. doi: https://doi.org/10.21511/imfi.14(1).2017.05
- Lang, S., Scholz, A. (2015). The diverging role of the systematic risk factors: evidence from real estate stock markets. Journal of Property Investment & Finance, 33 (1), 81–106. doi: https://doi.org/10.1108/jpif-05-2014-0032
- Tsurkan, M., Andreeva, S., Lyubarskaya, M., Chekalin, V., Lapushinskaya, G. (2017). Organizational and financial mechanisms for implementation of the projects in the field of increasing the energy efficiency of the regional economy. Problems and Perspectives in Management, 15 (3), 453–466. doi: https://doi.org/10.21511/ppm.15(3-2).2017.13
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2018 Svetlana Khalatur, Yuliia Zubkova
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.