Research of the informatization process development of the countries of the world
Keywords:informatization of the countries of the world, informatization development factors, information and communication technologies
The object of research is the informatization development process of the countries of the world. One of the most problematic places is determination of the factors of development of the informatization processes of the countries of the world, taking into account the level of socio-economic development.
Existing methods for assessing the informatization level of countries of the world are fragmented, since they analyze particular indicators without taking into account the level of socio-economic development of countries of the world. In developing the proposed method, a hypothesis is put forward about the existence of features of the informatization development of groups of countries with the eastern level of their socio-economic status. It is proposed to take into account individual differences in the values of the analyzed indicators of the informatization development of individual countries of the world on the basis of economic and mathematical modeling using the tools of multidimensional statistical analysis. The proposed method has a number of features relating to the combination of cluster analysis with other quantitative methods, in particular, factor analysis. The study applied a methodological approach to assessing the informatization development of the countries of the world based on the implementation of the following stages:
- formation of input information about the state of informatization of the countries of the world;
- modeling the relationship of the components of the informatization influence of the countries of the world in the form of latent factors in the development of informatization processes.
A factor analysis is performed within each cluster of homogeneous in terms of informatization of groups of countries of the world. The calculation of factor loads allowed to determine the most influential factors in the development of informatization of the countries of each group. This ensures the possibility of obtaining the most influential indicators that form the mechanism for the development of the informatization process in the countries of each cluster. Compared to similar well-known studies, it is possible to determine the main priorities for the informatization development of the countries of the world in the context of their clusters, formed according to the level of informatization development within the country of each group. This provides a scientific justification for the formation of recommendations on organizational measures to increase the level of informatization of the countries of the world, taking into account their socio-economic status.
- Miroshnychenko, Ye. (2011). Teoretyko-metodolohichni zasady pobudovy informatsiinoho suspilstva. Aktualni problemy mizhnarodnykh vidnosyn, 98 (2), 130–132.
- Sprague, J. (2000). Asia's worldly past: everything old is new again. Asiaweek, 26 (6).
- Kennedy, P. (1994). Preparing for the twenty-first century. New York: Random House, 448.
- Sardak, S., Korneyev, M., Simakhova, A., Bilskaya, O. (2017). Global factors which influence the directions of social development. Problems and Perspectives in Management, 15 (3), 323–333. doi: https://doi.org/10.21511/ppm.15(3-2).2017.02
- Holovka, А. (2016). Information threats in a globalized world: economics, politics, society (experience of Ukraine). Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, 2 (3), 42–47.
- Babenko, V. O., Kochuieva, Z. A., Perepelytsa, A. S. (2017). Doslidzhennia kontseptsiyi informatsiynoi stratehiyi Ukrainy na osnovi ekonomiko-matematychnoho modeliuvannia. Modelirovanie processov upravleniya v informacionnoy ekonomike. Berdyansk, 11–26.
- Wolfson, Y. R., Volchina, A. E. (2017). The difficulty of information society theories classification. Sovremennye issledovaniya sotsialnykh problem, 8 (3), 80–110. doi: https://doi.org/10.12731/2218-7405-2017-3-80-110
- Galushkin, А. (2015). About Place and Role of Information and Communication Technologies, Information Security at the Present Stage. Èkonomika, Pedagogika i Pravo, 2.
- Nagirnaya, А. (2013). Global trends of information and communication technologies expansion. Vestnik Rossiyskogo universiteta druzhby narodov. Seriya: Ekonomika, 2, 87–98.
- Babenko, V. O., Perepelytsia, A. S., Sidorov, M. V. (2016). Klasternyi pidkhid do otsinky rivnia informatyzatsiyi krain svitu v umovakh mizhnarodnoi hlobalizatsiyi. Energosberezhenie. Energetika. Energoaudit, 11 (154), 32–44.
- Babenko, V., Nazarenko, O., Nazarenko, I., Mandych, O., Krutko, M. (2018). Aspects of program control over technological innovations with consideration of risks. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 3 (4 (93)), 6–14. doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2018.133603
- Babenko, V., Nakisko, O., Mykolenko, I. (2017). Research of the aspects of modeling of the project management of risk of implementation system information support. Technology Audit and Production Reserves, 1 (4 (39)), 64–69. doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/2312-8372.2018.124538
- Dubrov, A. M., Mhitaryan, V. S., Troshin, L. I. (2000). Mnogomernye statisticheskie metody. Moscow: Finansy i statistika, 352.
- Networked Readiness Index. World Economic Forum. Available at: http://reports.weforum.org/global-information-technology-report-2016/networked-readiness-index/
- The Networked Readiness Index: Benchmarking ICT Uptake and Support for Growth and Jobs in a Hyperconnected World (2013). World Economic Forum. Available at: http://www3.weforum.org/docs/GITR/2013/GITR_Chapter1.1_2013.pdf
- Babenko, V. O., Perepelytsa, A. S., Sidorov, M. V. (2016). Doslidzhennia pidkhodu do otsinky rozvytku informatyzatsiyi krain svitu v umovakh mizhnarodnoi hlobalizatsiyi. Innovations in the development of socio-economic systems: microeconomic, macroeconomic and mesoeconomic levels. Vol. 1. Lithuania: “Izdevnieciba “Baltija Publishing”, 28–47.
- Izmerenie informacionnogo obshchestva. Mezhdunarodniy soyuz elektrosvyazi (2012). Available at: http://www.itu.int/ITU-D/ict/publications/idi/material/2012/MIS2012-ExecSum-R.pdf
- Babenko, V. O., Petuhova, V. O., Perepelitsia, A. S. (2017). Forming of informatization strategic prospects for Ukraine in conditions of world economy globalization. Scientific Bulletin of Polissia, 1 (2 (10)), 24–34. doi: https://doi.org/10.15587/2312-8372.2018.124538
- Sidorov, V. I., Babenko, V. A., Perepelytsia, A. S. (2016). Clusterization the Countries by the Level Information in the Conditions of International Globalization. International Scientific Conference The Development of International Competitiveness: State, Region, Enterprise: Conference Proceeding. Part 1. Lisbon, Portugal: Baltija Publishing, 11–15.
- Eurostat. Available at: http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat
- Schwab, K. (Ed.) (2015). The Global Competitiveness Report 2015–2016. Geneva: World Economic Forum, 403.
- Schwab, K. (Ed.) (2016). The Global Competitiveness Report 2016–2017. Geneva: World Economic Forum, 400.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2018 Vitalina Babenko, Anna Perepelytsia
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.