Development of a methodological approach to the research of special purpose communication systems
Keywords:national security system, hybrid threats, intelligent management methods, management decision making
As a result of Russian aggression against Ukraine, some fundamental theses regarding the nature of hybrid military operations will require clarification and even revision. First of all, this refers to the widespread perception of the asymmetric nature of hybrid threats as those used by a weaker adversary against a party with significantly greater military, technological and human potential, mainly by non-state actors against national states. This, in turn, requires the use of modern and proven mathematical apparatus, which is capable of processing a large array of various types of data in a short period of time with a given reliability of making management decisions. The object of research is the system of strategic management of national security. The subject of the research is the synthesis methodology of the intellectual system of strategic management of national security. The research developed a methodology for the synthesis of an intelligent national security management system. The novelty of the research: taking into account efficiency while choosing one or another method while researching the state of the national security system; calculation of reliability while choosing one or another method in researching the state of the national security system. Also, an element of novelty is taking into account the efficiency of the decisions made regarding the research of the state of the national security system while using one or another research method; adaptation to new challenges and threats to national security. The next element of novelty is the validity of management decisions in the management of the national security system; taking into account different data sources, which are different in origin and measurement units; analysis of large data sets.
It is expedient to implement the specified methodology in algorithmic and program software while studying the state of the national security system.
- Presentation of research in the form of publication through financial support in the form of a grant from SUES (Support to Ukrainian Editorial Staff).
- Shishatckii, A. V., Bashkirov, O. M., Kostina, O. M. (2015). Rozvitok іntegrovanikh sistem zv’iazku ta peredachі danikh dlia potreb Zbroinikh Sil. Ozbroennia ta vіiskova tekhnіka, 1 (5), 35–40.
- Timchuk, S. (2017). Methods of Complex Data Processing from Technical Means of Monitoring. Path of Science, 3 (3), 4.1–4.9. doi: http://doi.org/10.22178/pos.20-4
- Sokolov, K. O., Hudyma, O. P., Tkachenko, V. A., Shyiatyi, O. B. (2015). Main directions of creation of IT infrastructure of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Tsentru voienno-stratehichnykh doslidzhen, 3 (6), 26–30.
- Shevchenko, D. G. (2020). The set of indicators of the cyber security system in information and telecommunication networks of the armed forces of Ukraine. Suchasnі іnformatcіinі tekhnologіi u sferі bezpeki ta oboroni, 38 (2), 57‒62. doi: https://doi.org/10.33099/2311-7249/2020-38-2-57-62
- Makarenko, S. I. (2017). Perspektivy i problemnye voprosy razvitiia setei sviazi spetcialnogo naznacheniia. Sistemy upravleniia, sviazi i bezopasnosti, 2, 18–68. Available at: http://sccs.intelgr.com/archive/2017-02/02-Makarenko.pdf
- Zuiev, P., Zhyvotovskyi, R., Zvieriev, O., Hatsenko, S., Kuprii, V., Nakonechnyi, O. (2020). Development of complex methodology of processing heterogeneous data in intelligent decision support systems. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 4 (9 (106)), 14‒23. doi: http://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2020.208554
- Brownlee, J. (2011). Clever algorithms: nature-inspired programming recipes. LuLu, 441.
- Gorokhovatsky, V., Stiahlyk, N., Tsarevska, V. (2021). Combination method of accelerated metric data search in image classification problems. Advanced Information Systems, 5 (3), 5–12. doi: http://doi.org/10.20998/2522-9052.2021.3.01
- Meleshko, Y., Drieiev, O., Drieieva, H. (2020). Method of identification bot profiles based on neural networks in recommendation systems. Advanced Information Systems, 4 (2), 24–28. doi: https://doi.org/10.20998/2522-9052.2020.2.05
- Rybak, V. A., Shokr, A. (2016). Analysis and comparison of existing decision support technology. System analysis and applied information science, 3, 12–18.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 Qasim Abbood Mahdi, Andrii Shyshatskyi, Halyna Andriishena, Larisa Degtyareva, Nadiia Protas, Yuliia Vakulenko, Elena Odarushchenko, Anna Lyashenko, Oksana Havryliuk, Bohdan Kovalchuk
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.