Research results of working body of fertilizing machine
Keywords:mineral fertilizers, fertilizer centrifugal spreader, blases, centrifugal working body, disc
The fertilizer centrifugal spreaders not provide uniformity of application of the process material. The high cost of fertilizers and crop losses provoke to address the problem of uneven application of fertilizers. This problem is important not only for Ukraine but also for the whole world. It is the fact that the technologically to do exactly same granules is expensive. Therefore, manufacturers admit a range of 1-5mm diameter. More than 5 mm granules are fragile and the dose of mineral substances will be excessively large at its falling. Granules of less than 1 mm are greatly different in aerodynamic properties. Global manufacturers are constantly stay in search of promising solutions by centrifugal spreaders, because of the disc spreaders are most beneficial in terms of performance and quality indicators.
The program and methodology are developed and results of experimental research of the centrifugal working body for application of mineral fertilizers are obtained.
The rotary working body is proposed. The design features of this organ can improve the uniformity of dispersion of mineral fertilizers.
The original methods of determining the critical impact velocity of the metal surface with the moisture granules and influence the action of wind on the final distribution are developed. Techniques of airflow rate influence research to determine the effect, both in laminar and turbulent conditions that are not provided by known techniques.The work will identify the optimal design parameters of centrifugal disc of fertilizer spreader.
- Xisto, A. L. R. P., Boas, E. V. de B. V., Nunes, E. E., Federal, B. M. V. B., Guerreiro, M. C. (2012). Volatile profile and physical, chemical, and biochemical changes in fresh cut watermelon during storage. Food Science and Technology (Campinas), Vol. 32, № 1, 173–178. doi:10.1590/s0101-20612012005000020
- Erukainure, O. L., Oke, O. V., Daramola, A. O., Adenekan, S. O., Umanhonlen, E. E. (2010, August 1). Improvement of the Biochemical Properties of Watermelon Rinds Subjected to Saccharomyces cerevisae Solid Media Fermentation. Paskistan Journal of Nutrition, Vol. 9, № 8, 806–809. doi:10.3923/pjn.2010.806.809
- Dubenok, N. N., Shuliak, A. S. (2004). Zemleustroystvo s osnovami geodezii. M.: Kolos, 320.
- Kashtanov, A. N., Bulgakov, D. S., Golavanev, I. N., Molchanov, E. N., Rubtsov, S. A. (2006). Razvitie tehnologiy, metodov i sredstv tochnogo zemledeliia. M., 147.
- Shafran, S. A., Cherevikov, V. D., Pupynin, V. M. (2006). Agrohimicheskaia ieffektivnost' differentsirovannogo vneseniia mineral'nyh udobreniy s uchetom vnutripol'noy neodnorodnosti pochvennogo plodorodiia. Innovatsionno-tehnologicheskie osnovy razvitiia zemledeliia. Kursk, 414-416.
- Armand, D. L. (1975). Nauka o landshafte. Moskva: Mysl', 21-29.
- Kniazheva, E. V., Nadezhdin, S. M., Frid, A. S. (2006). Prostranstvennaia neodnorodnost' urovnia plodorodiia vyschelochennogo chernozema v predelah polia. Pochvovedenie, № 9, 1120-1129.
- Afanas'ev, R. A., Merzlaia, G. E., Ladonin, V. F., Marchenko, N. M. (27.09.2005). Sposob vneseniia organicheskih udobreniy. Patent RU 2260930. Available: http://www.freepatent.ru/patents/2260930
- Klenin, N. I., Levshin, A. V. (2008). Sel'skohoziaystvennye i meliorativnye mashiny. M.: Kolos, 816.
- Halanskiy, V. M. (2006). Sel'skohoziaystvennye mashiny. M.: Kolos, 412.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Наталія Олександрівна Пономаренко
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.