Research of the influence of main factors on vibrating processing productivity
Keywords:metal removal, dependence, least square method
It is obtained the partial and general empirical relations of metal removal by amplitude-frequency characteristics of the vibration treatment process and the weight of granules and samples by processing the experimental data using a least square method. These characteristics show that an increase in the magnitude of the oscillation frequency of the containerw, vibration amplitude A, mass of granules m and mass of samples M from the surfaces of metal removal in aluminum specimens growing. The described researches are relevant, because there are a large number of studies with conflicting results, as obtained by the authors based or not fully reflect the vibration treatment process or overwhelmed by a large number of hard-defined factors that cannot use them in engineering practice.The analysis of the obtained dependence indicates that the greatest influence on metal removal from surface of the samples have the oscillation amplitude of the vibration of the machine container, and the smallest - the mass of the work piece. The comparisons of experimental and theoretical studies have shown their good convergence. The maximum error is 10, 86% that it is quite possible. Obtained in the course of experimental and theoretical research model is adequate and can be used in the modeling process of vibrational treatment of samples made of aluminum brand AL-9, and the resulting dependence can be recommended for use in engineering practice. The resulting calculated dependence can be used for any values of in the range adopted in research.
- Babichev, A. P. (1994). Osnovy vibratsionnoi tehnologii: Chast' 2. Tehnologiia vibratsionnoi obrabotki. Rostov-na-Donu: DGTU, 89.
- Ventskevich, J. (1986). Vliianie nekotoryh parametrov abrazivnogo napolnitelia na effektivnost' protsessa shlifovaniia v vibriruiushchih rezervuarah. Odessa, 175.
- Kulakov, Yu. M., Hrul'kov, V. A. (1979). Otdelochno-zachistnaia obrabotka detalei. M.: Mashinostroenie, 216.
- Babichev, A. P., Chukarina, I. M., Ryseva, T. N., Motrenko, P. D. (2005). Spravochnik inzhenera-tehnologa v mashinostroenii. Rostov n/D: «Feniks», 541.
- Branspiz, E. V. (2002). Povyshenie effektivnosti vibroabrazivnoi obrabotki putem ratsional'nogo vybora ee osnovnyh parametrov. Har'kov, 265.
- Fedorovich, V. A., Mitsyk, A. V. (2013, October). Mathematical Simulation of Kinematics of Vibrating Boiling Granular Medium at Treatment in the Oscillating Reservoir. Key Engineering Materials, Vol. 581, 456–461. doi:10.4028/www.scientific.net/kem.581.456
- Babichev, A. P. (2003). Otdelochno-uprochniaiushchaia obrabotka detalei mnogokontaktnym vibroudarnym instrumentom. Rostov-na-Donu: DGTU, 191 .
- Kartashov, I. N., Shainskii, M. E., Vlasov, V. A., Rumiantsev, B. P. et al. (1975). Obrabotka detalei svobodnymi abrazivami v vibriruiushchih rezervuarah. K.: Vysshaia shkola, 179.
- Adler, Yu. P., Markova, E. V., Granovskii, Yu. V. (1976). Planirovanie eksperimenta pri poiske optimal'nyh uslovii. Ed. 2. M.: Nauka, 279.
- Popov, S. P. (1994). Intensifikatsiia protsessa vibroabrazivnoi obrabotki za schet uglov kolebanii i podzhatiia rabochei sredy. Voronezh: VGTU, 16.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Татьяна Александровна Шумакова
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.