Information technology of decision-making support at control of central heating modes
Keywords:system analysis, decision-making support systems, heat, energy demand, forecasting, fuzzy logic, information technologies
The problem of improving the efficiency of the heat load regulation of buildings is solved in this article. It is proposed an approach that takes into account both the meteorological and social components of influence on the building requirements of social and public sector in warmth providing. First, it is analyzed the methods of decision support in the heat power engineering. It was found that information technologies have the potential for solution of energy problems. The authors propose a system model of decision-making process in the area of control of building heat requirements. On the basis of these models it is developed the information technology of decision-making support at control of heating modes of social and public sector building. The use of the proposed technology will support the grounded decisions about heating mode regulation of buildings. So it is prevented from above-limit heat energy consumption by social-public sector.
- In: Voropai, N. I. (2010). Sistemnye issledovaniia v energetike: Retrospektiva nauchnyh napravlenii SEI–ISEM. Novosibirsk: Nauka, 686.
- Pahomov, P. I., Nemtinov, V. A. (2009). Tehnologiia podderzhki priniatiia reshenii pri upravlenii inzhenernymi kommunikatsiiami. M: Mashinostroenie, 124.
- Shu, H., Duanmu, L., Zhang, C., Zhu, Y. (2010, September). Study on the decision-making of district cooling and heating systems by means of value engineering. Renewable Energy, Vol. 35, № 9, 1929–1939. doi:10.1016/j.renene.2010.01.021
- Ratushniak, O. H. (2010). Upravlinnia zmistom innovatsiinykh proektiv termomodernizatsii budivel. Vinnytsia: VNTU, 128.
- Nieto-Morote, A., Ruz-Vila, F. (2011, May). A fuzzy ahp multi-criteria decision-making approach applied to combined cooling, heating, and power production systems. International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making,Vol. 10, № 03, 497–517. doi:10.1142/s0219622011004427
- Wemstedt, F., Davidsson, P. (2002). An Agent-Based Approach to Monitoring and Control of District Heating Systems. Proceedings of the 15th international conference on Industrial and engineering applications of artificial intelligence and expert systems: Developments in Applied Artificial Intelligence, 801–811. doi:10.1007/3-540-48035-8_77
- Schellong, W. (2011, August 1). Energy Demand Analysis and Forecast. Energy Management Systems, Chapter 5, 101-122. doi:10.5772/21022
- Fantino, M., Poggio, A., Noussan, M. (2013). DHC and ICT: potentialities and opportunities of a synergy. Proceedings of the 2nd International DHC Research Conference REdevelop, REcreate, REthink, Bruxelles, Nov. 11 2013. Brussels, Belgium. Available: http://www.euroheat.org/Admin/Public/Download.aspx?file=Files%2FFiler%2FPresentations%2F20131105_DHCplusConfernce%2F131106_1_0900_1030+Fantino.pdf
- Parfenenko, Yu. V., Nenia, V. H., Ponomarenko, O. I. (2010). Analiz funktsionuvannia systemy teplopostachannia yak obiekta upravlinnia. Visnyk Natsionalnoho tekhnichnoho universystetu «KhPI». Tematychnyi vypusk: Novi rishennia v suchasnykh tekhnolohiiakh, № 57, 264-268.
- Menzel, C., Mayer, R. J. (1998). The IDEF Family of Languages. Handbook on Architectures of Information Systems. Springer Science + Business Media, 215–249. doi:10.1007/3-540-26661-5_10
- Okopnyi, R. P., Parfenenko, Yu. V. (2012). Prystrii zbyrannia i peredachi danykh funktsionuvannia teplovoi merezhi. Radioelektronika i molod v XXI stolitti: 16-y mizhnarodnyi molodizhnyi forum., 17-19 kvitnia 2012 r., T. 2, 105-106.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Юлія Вікторівна Парфененко, Віктор Григорович Неня, Антон Олегович Бондаренко
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.