Static and dynamic mathematical models of roughness of extended surfaces
Keywords:static mathematical model, dynamic mathematical model, roughness, undulation
In this article it is discussed the possibility of forming a mathematical model (MM) of undulation as a dynamic model of roughness by measuring the roughness profile ordinates and calculate its static characteristics for simple surfaces.
The main goal of the research is to develop methods for improve the accuracy of the experimental data processing systems (EDPS) with integrated software controlled adaptive channels (SCAC) based on analog inductive contact sensors (ICS) with extended measurement range of roughness ordinates resistant to impact load and the influence of external magnetic fields.
The basic invariants for adaptive EDPS of quality control (EDPS-C) at change of condition are the total error as the defining quality index of EDPS-C and optimization programs that implement methods to improve accuracy.
In the article it is discussed one of the methods of improving the accuracy of analog-digital EDPS-C with integrated SCAC consisting in estimation the algorithm for calculating of the central moments of static MM of roughness by introducing the table correction coefficient, which allows to adapt the EDPS-C.
Due to the shown possibility of MM forming of undulation as dynamic MM of roughness can calculate its static characteristics for simple surfaces by measuring the ordinates of roughness profiles of ICS moving on independent linear basis.
- Miroshnichenko, I. (2014). Creating a mathematical model of waviness on the results of calculating the roughness of extended products. Technology Audit And Production Reserves, 2(1(16)), 11-15. doi:10.15587/2312-8372.2014.23433
- Detling, V. S., Zinchenko, V. P., Miroshnichenko, I. V. (2006). Іnformatsiino-vimіriuval'na sistema zabezpechennia yakostі shorstkostі poverhnі. Vіsnik Cherkas'kogo Derzhavnogo tehnologіchnogo unіversitetu, Special Issue, 135-137.
- Gagarin, A. A., Miroshnichenko, I. V. (2013). Sherohovatost' kak geometricheskaia harakteristika poverhnostei izdelii aviatsionnoi tehniki. ХI Mіzhnarodna naukovo-tehnіchna konferentsіia AVІA-2013, 21-23 travnia 2013, Kyiv, Tom 1, 1.3-1.16.
- Marchuk, M., Miroshnichenko, I. (2012). Problems of development information technology quality surface roughness. Technological Complexes, № 1, 2 (5, 6), 57-61.
- Miroshnichenko, I. V. (2013). Probabilistic characteristics static mathematical model of roughness. Visnik of the Volodymyr Dahl East Ukrainian national university, № 4 (193), Ch. 2, 109-113.
- Miroshnichenko, I. V. (2013). Matematicheskie modeli geometricheskih harakteristik poverhnosti protiazhennyh obiektov. Adaptive systems of automatic control, Vip. 1(22), 45-55.
- Detling, V. S., Kartunov, C., Miroshnichenko, I. V. (2007). Information-logical model error of random statistical characteristics measurements. International scientific conference, Gabrovo, 23-24 Nov. 2007, 322-327.
- Skorostnaia opticheskaia sistema izmereniia sherohovatosti SORM 3plus. (2009). Available: http://www.emg-automation.com/nc/cn/automation/qs-systems/online-roughness-measurement-sorm-3plus/action/open-download/download/brochure-sorm-rus/
- Zinchenko, V. P., Borisov, V. V., Miroshnichenko, I. V. (2011). Algoritm optimal'nogo proektirovaniia samoletov. Visnik of the Volodymyr Dahl East Ukrainian national university, № 13 (167), 70-74.
- Miroshnichenko, I. V. (2012). Ob odnom sposobe klassifikatsii statisticheskih izmeritel'nyh zadach. Mathematical and computer modeling, V. 7, 132-139.
- Dorozhovets, M., Motalo, V., Stadnyk, B. (2005). Osnovy metrolohii ta vymiriuvalnoi tekhniky. Tom 1. Osnovy metrolohii. Lviv: Lvivska politekhnika, 650.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Иван Владимирович Мирошниченко
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.