Usage of growing pyramidal networks and system analysis methods in formalization of user model of Information Networks
Keywords:Information Networks, user, fuzzy formalized object, system analysis, growing networks
In this paper approach to development of user model of Information Networks is presented as fuzzy formalized object and using methods of system analysis. The aim of research is increasing of efficiency and reliability on Information Networks modeling by formalization of one of the most important input parameters: model of Information Networks user. Complexity of object which is Information Networks user is in its versatility, unevident relations and connections between its parameters and severeness of parameters location. Existing methods of system analysis for complex objects are developed for usage in concrete object areas and so this methodology for Information technologies area was not suggested yet. According to development of user model of Information Networks should be provided by heuristic methods using methods of system analysis of fuzzy formalized objects. In this paper method of growing pyramidal networks is proposed to be used as tool of development of Information Networks user mode. It allows recover connections within non-correlated parameters and proposes classes of users based on parameters and users needs. Information Networks users’ mode is supposed to be used in modeling and development of Information Networks, predictions of its growth based on its changing inner parameters and need of Information Networks users.
- Gayvoronskaya, G., Zaharchenko, M., Eschenko, A. et al. (2000). Networks and telecommunications system. V. 1. K.: Technique, 304.
- Gayvoronskaya, G. (2011). Information network as an object of analysis and synthesis. ODAKh, 46-50.
- Optner, S. (1969). System analysis to solve business and industrial problems. Moscow: Soviet radio, 127.
- Kliland, D., King, V. (1974). System Analysis and Dedicated Management. Moscow: Soviet radio, 280.
- Young, S. (1972). Sustainable Organization. Moscow: Soviet radio, 456.
- Krysylov, A. et al. (2009, October). Brief methodological memorandum, Part 1. Proceedings of International Conference Book Series "Information Science and Computing". XV International Conference "Knowledge-Dialogue-Solution" KDS-2 2009, Kyiv, Ukraine, 257-267.
- Smirnova, A. (2012). Steps in the development of the Information networks' user model as badly formalized object. Problem of computer intellectualization. Kyiv-Sofia, 64-70.
- Smirnova, A. (2013). Development of a model user of Information networks as fuzzy formalized object. International Journal "Information models and analysis", Vol. 2, №3. ITHEA, Bulgaria, 285-291.
- Smirnova, A. (2013). Approach to the construction of a model user of Information networks as fuzzy formalized object. Scientific and technical journal "Refrigeration equipment and technology", № 2 (142), 105-108.
- Gladun, V., Vashenko, N., Velichko, V. (2002). Forecasting based on growing pyramidal networks. Software and Systems, Vol. 2, 26.
- Andrews, J., Mc Lone, R. (1979). Mathematical Modeling. Moscow: World, 235-248.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Anastasiia Smirnova
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.