Analysis economics and organizational principles of investment activity of business associations
Keywords:investment activity, business associations, regulatory impact, bodies of government, inter-institutional interaction scheme
We have studied business associations, bodies of state government and their investment activities (National Bank of Ukraine, the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine, the State Property Fund of Ukraine, National Committee of Securities and Stock Market). As a result, common areas of impact and differences in their performance were distinguished. A model for development of economic and organizational basis for investment activities regulation of business associations was also developed in this article. This model includes the leading regulatory impact of State Property Fund. Coordinating role was assigned to the Department of Investment-Innovation Policy and Development of State-private partnership. The functional and subject field of its activities was specified for this purpose. The scheme of inter-institutional cooperation in process of creation and functioning of business associations was developed with due consideration of regulatory impact and coordinating role of the Investment-Innovation Policy and Development of state-private partnership Department onto business associations activities.Based on the results of the study we can offer the Supreme Council of Ukraine to make appropriate legislative changes regarding: improvement of the methodological foundations of the current legal framework regarding investment activities of business associations; distribution of leading role in the process of regulatory management and proceeding of inter-institutional interaction scheme; development of investment activity controlling mechanism by bodies of state government.
- Vinnyk, O. M. (2003). Public and private interest in business partnerships: problems of legal security. Kyiv: Atika, 352.
- Decree of the President of Ukraine «On the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine» from 31.05.2011 № 634/20. (n.d.). Available: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/634/2011
- Part one of Article 83. (n.d.). Commercial Code Ukraine from 16.01.2003 № 436-IV. Available: http://zakon1.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/436-15/page4
- Petryna, V. N. (2014). Business Associations: Legal Problems of Governance. Journal of Kyiv University of Law, 2, 191–195. – Available: http://nbuv.gov.ua/j-pdf/Chkup_2014_2_44.pdf
- Part one of Article 4. (n.d.). Law of Ukraine «On the National Bank of Ukraine» from 20.05.1999 № 679-XIV. Available: http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/679-14
- The Global Competitiveness Report 2015-2016. World Economic Forum. Available: http://reports.weforum.org/global-competitiveness-report-2015-2016/competitiveness-rankings/#indicatorId=GCI.A.03
- Part two of Article 1. (n.d.). Law of Ukraine «On Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine» from 20.11.2003 № 1294-IV. Available: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1294-15
- Article 1. Decree of the President of Ukraine «On the National Commission on Securities and Stock Market» from 23.11.2011 № 1063/2011. Available: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1063/2011
- 2015 Index of Economic Freedom. Available: http://www.heritage.org/index/ranking
- Schwab, K. (2013). The Global Competitiveness Report 2013-2014. World Economic Forum. Geneva, 554. Available: http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GlobalCompetitivenessReport_2013-14.pdf
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Ігор Валентинович Алєксєєв, Людмила Станіславівна Федевич
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.