Accounting and analytical support of logistical oriented strategic development of enterprise
Keywords:strategic development of the enterprise, accounting and analytical support, model, management, logistics approach
The results of recent research of scientists are analyzed and aims, objectives, different views on the concept of "strategic development of the company" and "accounting and analytical support" are defined. Trends for process orientation of strategic organizational structures of logistics in internal and external actions are studied. Factors that influence the strategic development of the company that provides the information collection and use accounting for strategic decisions, helps reduce costs, providing competitive advantage are overviewed.
It is proved a necessity of constructing a model of accounting and analytical support of logistically oriented strategic development of the enterprise, which actualizes the problem of the formation, use and storage and through the logistics component involves performing certain steps to make strategic management decisions. It is proposed to implement CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system, as a system of high-quality information security for control of relationships with customers.
The study of accounting and analytical support of strategic development can be useful for Ukraine in the out of the downturn in the economy, which needs a radical change, a revival of economic processes in industry, the use of tools to reduce costs, implementation of logistics integration capabilities.
- Ansoff, I.; In: Kapturevskii, Yu. I. (1999). Novaia korporativnaia strategiia. Translated from English. St. Petersburg: Piter, 416.
- Skorev, M. M., Grafova, T. O., Selivanova, A. G. (2012). The development strategy of the company in the context of the dynamics of his property. Engineering Herald Don, № 4, Part 2. Available: http://www.ivdon.ru/magazine/archive/n4p2y2012/1353
- Kolodin, V. S., Bystritskaya, Ya. M. (2015). Logistical factors influencing the Russian retailing development. Izvestiya of Irkutsk State Economics Academy, Vol. 25, № 1, 95–102. doi:10.17150/1993-3541.2015.25(1).95-102
- Sherbakov, D. S. (2014, November 2). The strategic transformation of an innovative enterprise in crisis. Effective crisis management, 4 (67). doi:10.17747/2078-8886-2011-4-58-67
- Alekseeva, I. V. (2002). Registration-analytical maintenance of strategic decision-making activities of industrial enterprises. Rostov-on-Don, 23.
- Shevtsіv, L. Y., Petetsky, I. (2011). Logistic costs of the company: development and evaluation. Lviv: Lviv Polytechnic National University Publishing House, 244.
- Krykavskyi, Ye. V., Pokhylchenko, O. A., Chornopyska, N. V., Kostiuk, O. S., Savina, N. B., Nikshych, S. M., Yakymyshyn, L. Ya.; In: Krykavskyi, Ye. V., Pokhylchenko, O. A. (2014). Economy Logistics. Lviv: Lviv Polytechnic National University Publishing House, 640.
- Kaplan, R., Norton, D. (2006). Strategic unity the creation of synergy organization with balanced scorecard. Moscow: Publishing House "Williams", 384.
- Pastukhova, V. V. (2002). Strategic management philosophy, politics, efficiency. Kyiv: KNTEU, 301.
- Rayan, B. (1998). Strategic consideration for the head. Moscow: Audit, Unity, 616.
- Vahrushina, M. A., Sidorova, M. I., Borisova, L. I. (2011). Strategic Management Accounting. Moscow: Rid Group, 192.
- Holov, S. F. (2009). Current state and prospects of development of accounting in Ukraine. Kyiv, 35.
- Hordiienko, P. L., Didkovska, L. H., Yashkina, N. V. (2011). Strategic Analysis. Ed. 3. Kyiv: Alerta, 520.
- Lehenchuk, S. F. (2011). Development theory and methodology of accounting in terms of post-industrial economy. Zhytomyr, 37.
- Pylypenko, A. A. (2007). Organization of accounting and analytical support for the strategic development of the company. Kharkiv: KhNEU, 276.
- Romanenko, O. V. (2012). Directions of improvement of accounting and analytical support for the process of strategy development enterprise. Proceedings of the International scientific conference «Modern problems of business management: Theory and Practice», Kharkiv, 2012, November 8-9. Kharkiv: PH «INZhEK», 263–266.
- Shaikan, A. V. (2009). Accounting in terms of strategic management of industrial enterprise. Kyiv, 36.
- Shershnova, Z. Ye., Oborska, S. V. (1999). Strategic Management. Kyiv: KNEU, 384.
- Skowronek, C., Sarjusz-Wolski, Z. (2003). Logistyka w przedsiebiorstwie. Warszawa: Polskie Wydawnictwo Ekonomiczne, 407.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Любов Юліанівна Шевців, Анна Богданівна Шевців
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.