Formation of optimal production scale of building materials
Keywords:building materials, industry, building complex, optimal production
This article deals with the theoretical background of stages and scale of production of building materials. The problems that arise when planning the production of building materials are summarized. A necessary condition for an integrated approach to achieving a balanced system of the building sector is the development of organizational and methodological foundations.
The main aim of research is to improve the efficiency of the enterprise for production of building materials for the implementation of the strategic development plan.
Using the simplex method at the planning stage of production scale in the enterprise allows to determine the optimal production. This means maximum utilization of equipment employed in the production process.
The paper presents the option of calculating the optimal scale of production under the given constraints. This method is suitable for the development and justification of actions aimed at ensuring the stable functioning of economic entities in the building industry.
The results can be used in enterprises producing building materials, as well as allow raising the level of methodical, information and software.
The proposed author’s approach allows justifying the quantitative indicators of production of building materials in the implementation of the strategic plan of the enterprise.
- Zalunina, О. М. (2014). Role of Target Indicators in Determination of Prognostic Estimates for the Construction Industry. Business Inform, 3, 160–165.
- Zalunina, О. М. (2014). Construction of aggregates of features of the building complex of the territory for conceptual grouping scheme. Eastern-European Journal Of Enterprise Technologies, 4(3(70)), 29–33. doi:10.15587/1729-4061.2014.26278
- Hаkansson, H., Ingemansson, M. (2011). Construction Companies and How They Acquire Knowledge through Business Interaction. The IMP Journal, Vol. 5, № 2, 67–78.
- Bygballe, L., Ingemansson, M. (2011). Public Policy and Industry Views on Innovation in Construction. The IMP Journal, Vol. 5, № 3, 157–171.
- Bygballe, L. E., Ingemansson, M. (2014, April). The logic of innovation in construction. Industrial Marketing Management, Vol. 43, № 3, 512–524. doi:10.1016/j.indmarman.2013.12.019
- Harris, F., McCaffer, R., Edum-Fotwe, F. (2013). Modern Construction Management. Ed. 7. Wiley-Blackwell, 572.
- Zalunina, О. М. (2015). The economic dimension of management decisions in the building industry. ScienceRise, 9(1(14)), 42–46. doi:10.15587/2313-8416.2015.50512
- Samuseva, R. F. (1979). Perspektivnoe planirovanie razvitiia regional'nogo stroitel'nogo kompleksa. Moscow: Stroiizdat, 160.
- Tersh, G. V. (1985). Regional'noe razvitie stroitel'nogo kompleksa. Moscow: Stroiizdat, 45.
- Zalunina, O. M. (2014). Postroenie kontseptual'noi shemy gruppirovki oblastei Ukrainy po makroekonomicheskim parametram v stroitel'nom sektore. Problemy ekonomiki, 4, 91–96.
- Brunsson, K. (2015). Sustainability in a Society of Organisations. Journal of Organisational Transformation and Social Change, Vol. 12, № 1, 5–21. doi:10.1179/1477963314Z
- Abrahamsson, S., Hansson, J., Isaksson, R. (2011). Integrated Management Systems – testing a model for integration. 14th Toulon-Verona Conference «Organizational Excellence in Services», September 1-3, 2011. University of Alicante, University of Oviedo (Spain), 15–28.
- Druzhynyna, V. V., Zalunina, O. M. (2012). Vyznachennia osoblyvostei rynku pratsi v budivnytstvi. Visnyk Khmelnytskoho natsionalnoho universytetu, 2 (5), 58–53.
- Doing Business 2014: Understanding Regulations for Small and Medium-Size Enterprises. (2013, October 25). Doing Business. The World Bank, 278. doi:10.1596/978-0-8213-9984-2
- Ben-David, I., Graham, J. R., Harvey, C. R. (2013, August 13). Managerial Miscalibration. The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Vol. 128, № 4, 1547–1584. doi:10.1093/qje/qjt023
- Zalunina, О. М. (2014). Metodologiia opredeleniia kliuchevyh faktorov vliianiia funktsionirovaniia stroitel'nogo predpriiatiia. Visnyk Odeskoho natsionalnoho universytetu. Seriia: ekonomichni nauky, 6, 44–51.
- Zalunina, О. М. (2014). Metodologicheskii instrumentarii strukturirovaniia stroitel'nogo sektora oblastei Ukrainy. Naukovyi visnyk Khersonskoho derzhavnoho universytetu. Seriia ekonomichni nauky, 6, 52–60.
- Zalunina, О. М. (2015). Determine the relationship of industries related to regional development. Technology Audit And Production Reserves, 1(7(21)), 8–12. doi:10.15587/2312-8372.2015.38434
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Ольга Михайловна Залунина
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.