Research of essence of network transport associations as an economic category
Keywords:network transport associations, interaction, networks, network structures, integration, consolidation
Research space in relation to the creation of integrated network transport associations is in the process of forming in the economic literature and needs improvement and expansion of existing categorical and conceptual framework.
An analysis of the literature was found a significant number of definitions of networks and network structures, which leads to the terminological ambiguity of concepts and lack of practical recommendations regarding the establishment and operation of the network transport associations. Based on this in the article it is developed the categorical and conceptual-terminological framework of creation and development of network transport associations.
As a historical category, network transport associations connected with historical periods of transport and network processes that began with the formation of a network of automotive, marine, rail and air routes. These new formations are considered as a philosophical category in the transport sector, which laid the basis for cooperation based on understanding its genesis, philosophical methods and interpretation. As a legal category, network transport associations operate in the existing legislative and regulatory field, which needs substantial revision and improvement. As an economic category, associations transport network are a set of property relations in the creation, exchange, distribution and consumption of a variety of properties, resources, experience and knowledge.
Presented results of research of the essence of network transport associations as historical, philosophical, legal and economic categories allow understanding the complexity of the relationships that arise in the process of their creation and development and forming the basis of the theory of network interaction of the companies of different modes of transport.
- Dikan, V. L. ( 2006). Combined transport system the urgency of improving in the international transport network. Bulletin of Economics and Transport Industry, 13, 13–20.
- Kutah, A. P. (2004). Modelling of transport systems. Kyiv: University of Economics and Transport Technology, 195
- Reser, S. M. (1992). The interaction of transport systems. Moscow: Nauka, 320
- Sych, E. M., Parubets, O. M. (2012). Organizational and economic problems of interaction between transport networks of neighboring countries. Kyiv: Logos, 218
- Tsvetov, Y. M., Lysenkov, V. A., Smelyanskiy, Y. M. (1985). Organization of the joint work of the various modes of transport. Kyiv: Technology, 191
- Gritsenko, S. I. (2011). The development strategy of transport and logistics clusters in Ukraine. St. Petersburg: Saint Petersburg State University of Economics and Finance, 41.
- Osipov, V. M. (2009). International experience of creation and functioning of marine cluster. Journal of Social and Economic Research, 36, 305–311.
- Kozyr, B. Yu. (2011). Clustered systems in development projects commercial seaports of Ukraine. Management of Development of Complex Systems, 6, 99–103.
- Lifar, V. V. (2014). Transport cluster in the region the organizational aspects. Marketing and Management Innovation, 2, 188–196.
- Smirnov, I. G. (2012). Processes transport and logistics cluster in the European Union. Foreign Trade, Economics, Finance, Law, 6, 15–21.
- Bode, A., l’Armee, T. B. T., Alig, S. (2010). Research note: clusters vs. networks – a literature-based approach towards an integrated concept. International Journal of Globalisation and Small Business, Vol. 4, № 1, 92–110. doi:10.1504/ijgsb.2010.035333
- Huggins, R. (2000, April). The success and failure of policy-implanted inter-firm network initiatives: motivations, processes and structure. Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Vol. 12, № 2, 111–135. doi:10.1080/089856200283036
- Webster, J. (1995, March). Networks of collaboration or conflict? Electronic data interchange and power in the supply chain. The Journal of Strategic Information Systems, Vol. 4, № 1, 31–42. doi:10.1016/0963-8687(95)80013-g
- Podryeza, S. M., Novak, V. A., Hurin, G. S. (2010) Aviation alliance as a result of economic globalization in the global aviation. Problems of a systemic approach to the economy enterprises, 28. Available: http://jrnl.nau.edu.ua/index.php/PPEI/article/download/210/200
- Goltz, G. A. (2005). About Transport philosophy. Proceedings of the XI International (14th Ekaterinburg) Scientific-practical conference «Problems of economics, organization and management of the restructuring and development of enterprises of industry, services and public utilities», 14-15 June 2005. Available: http://www.waksman.ru/Russian/Systems/g2005.htm
- Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. (2003). The Economic Code of Ukraine from 16.01.2003 № 436-IV. Available: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/436-15
- Pro obiednannia derzhavnykh pidpryiemstv transportu i dorozhnoho hospodarstva. Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine from 17.03.1993 № 20-93. Available: http://zakon5.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/20-93
- Parubets, O. M. (2015). Methodological foundations of the network of associations of transport enterprises. Nіzhin: Publishing Aspect-Polygraph Ltd., 364
- Parubets, O. M. (2014). Relationship category «network» and «network structure» as integration unions of transport enterprises. Efficient economy, 3. Available: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=2870
- Bolychev, O., Mikhailov, A. (2014). Network transformations in economy. Baltijskij region, 3 (21), 41–55. doi:10.5922/2074-9848-2014-3-3
- Sushchenko, E. А., Buzdakov, L. N. (2011). Development of business structures’ network interaction forms management. Project management and development of production, 3 (39), 52–56.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Олена Миколаївна Парубець
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.