The study of the investment policy formation of the enterprises as an important factor of their strategic development
Keywords:investments, investment policy, economics, management, financing, innovation, principles, strategic development
Types, peculiarities of investments in the context of transition to an innovative model of economic growth of the country for the short term are specified. The state of the investment climate in Ukraine is studied, the ways of its improvement are defined, the effect of an investment policy on the formation of a corporate development plan is justified. The analysis of an investment activity in Ukraine revealed that macroeconomic indicators are still on the periphery of global investment flows. It was found that the main reasons of decrease in investment activity in Ukraine are: an unfavorable investment climate; inadequate legal framework; poor-quality arrangement of investment projects and programs, as well as their ineffectiveness; imperfection of investment instruments and investment market. Some suggestions concerning the formation of innovative and investment potential using the equity capital of companies are recommended. The principles of the investment policy of enterprises under the conditions of modern management paradigm are stated: the matching principle, the principle of interest and communication skills, the principle of flexibility and alternative, innovative principle, the principle of minimizing of the investment risk. The suggested in the research principles of investment policy make the investment policy of enterprises the tool for enhancement of efficiency of its functioning as a whole for the long term. This study contributes to the definition of the main directions of investment policies of enterprises of Ukraine.
- Masse, P.; In: Zhdanko, A. V. (1971). Kriterii i metody optimal'nogo opredeleniia kapitalovlozhenii. Translation from French. Moscow: Statistika, 50.
- Blank, I. A. (2002). Upravlenie ispol'zovaniem kapitala. Kyiv: Elga, 656.
- Horbatiuk, L. M. (2010). Investytsii: ekonomichna sutnist i klasyfikatsiia. Bulletin of Poltava State Agrarian Academy, 2, 201–204.
- Kovalev, V. V. (2007). Upravlenie denezhnymi potokami, pribyl'iu i rentabel'nost'iu. Moscow: TK Velbi, Prospekt, 336.
- Pro innovatsiinu diialnist. Law of Ukraine from 04.07.2002 № 40-IV. Bulletin of Verkhovna Rada Ukraine (BVR), 36, article 266. Available: http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/40-15
- Schumpeter, J. A. (2007). Вusiness Cycles: a Theoretical, Historical, and Statistical Analysis of the Capitalist Process. Classiques des sciences sociales. J.-M. Tremblay. Available: http://doi.org/10.1522/030021081
- Lukianyk, M. M. (2003). Sutnist investytsii yak ekonomichnoi katehorii. Bulletin of Sumy State Agrarian University. Series: Finance and Credit, 2, 107–110.
- Grinko, A. P. (2015). Metodolohiia ta orhanizatsiia bukhhalterskoho obliku vidtvorennia osnovnoho kapitalu. Kharkiv, 40.
- Horoshko, K. O. (n. d.). Stan investytsiinoi diialnosti v Ukraini. Electronic Research Archive Scientific and Technical Library of National University «Lviv Polytechnic». Available: http://ena.lp.edu.ua
- Grinko, A. (2015). Classification of capital assets as a information tool of accounting. Technology Audit And Production Reserves, 2(6(22)), 72–76. doi:10.15587/2312-8372.2015.41736
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Павло Леонідович Гринько
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.