Design of organizational and economic management mechanism for foreign economic activity of the enterprises
Keywords:foreign economic activity, efficiency, organizational and economic mechanism, internal and external environment
Development and implementation of organizational and economic mechanism for foreign economic activity of the enterprise at the present stage of market economy development needs to adapt to changing environmental conditions. This is due to the processes of globalization, integration and significant influence of various factors on business outcomes.
In this article it is proved an expediency of increasing the export potential of the enterprise, subject to counter the negative effects of the factors influence of external and internal environment. It is revealed that the late adoption of management decisions can lead to loss of competitive position of the enterprises in foreign markets.
The technique of carrying out a comprehensive analysis of the foreign economic activity of the enterprise to avoid bankruptcy and improve the efficiency of foreign trade activities is proposed.
- Scholte, J. (2000). Globalization. A critical introduction. London: Palgrave, 361.
- Vasilyeva, S. (2014). Foreign economic activity of the enterprise. Young scientist, 15, 70-73.
- Kurkin, N. V. (2004). Upravlenie ekonomicheskoi bezopasnost'iu razvitiia predpriiatiia. Dnepropetrovsk: ART-PRESS, 452.
- Dodgson, M. (2000). The management of technological innovation: An international and strategic approach. Oxford University Press, 248.
- Ivanov, Y., Tishchenko, O. (2006). The theoretical basis of competitive business strategy. Kharkiv: PH «INZHEK», 384.
- Mazaraki, A., Lagutin, V. (2015). Internal trade Ukraine in crisis socio-economic challenges. Bulletin KNTEU. 6, 5–18.
- Mazaraki, A., Melnyk, T. (2013). Foreign sector of the Ukrainian economy. Bulletin KNTEU. 6, 5–28.
- Tischenko, A., Kizim, А., Dohadaylo, Y. (2005). Economic efficiency of activity of enterprises. Kharkiv: PH «INZHEK», 144.
- Filipenko, A. (2011). International economic policy: structure and function. Economy and Management, 2, 6–10.
- Filipenko, A. (2012). International policy to promote economic development. Bulletin of the Odessa National University. Economy, 17, 81–88.
- Archibugi, D., Michie, J. (1997). Technological globalization or national systems of innovation? Futures, 29 (2), 121–137.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Тетяна Іванівна Алексєєва
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.