Analysis of strategy of innovative activity of corporate engineering enterprises depending on the direction of impact factors on their activities
Keywords:innovation, corporate enterprise, strategy of innovative activity, management, enterprise potential, demand
The features of the formation, implementation and improvement of strategy of innovative activity of corporate engineering enterprises are analyzed depending on the type of innovative behavior (leaders, followers, outsiders) and impact factors (demand for innovation, state government regulation of innovative activity and internal capacity of enterprises).
Type of innovative behavior of corporate enterprise may change under the influence of these groups of factors and, in turn, will determine the need to clarify the strategic goals of innovative management.
It is proved that the strategy of innovative activity of corporate engineering enterprises have developed, perfected and implemented under consideration of three-vector targeting of endogenous and exogenous environmental factors.
It is determined that the factors of demand for innovation and state regulation of innovation currently do most destructive impact on the results of innovative management and corporate engineering enterprises leading to their strategic reorientation.
It is identified that despite the inability or limited ability of corporate enterprises to influence environmental factors, they play an important role in stimulating innovative activity and state innovative strategy with appropriate differentiated approach could create incentives for each type of innovative enterprises. At the same time it is determined that the corporate enterprise may focusing now on the potential impact on key indicators that depend on them (internal potential) based on target approach and implementation of innovative audits that track mutual solution of strategic and tactical goals, the results of implementation and offer recommendations for its achievements in the case of deviations.
- Geets, V. M. (2009). Problemnost' strukturnyh transformatsii ekonomiki stran s razvivaiushchimisia rynkami. Ekonomіka ta prognozuvannia, 1, 54–69.
- Oslo Manual. Guidelines for Collecting and Interpreting Innovation Data. (2009). Moscow: OESR, 162.
- Teroshkina, N. Ye. (2014). Innovatsiina stratehiia v systemi upravlinnia natsionalnoiu ekonomikoiu. Marketynh i menedzhment innovatsii, 2, 151–161.
- Fedulova, L. I. (2009). Ukraina v mizhnarodnykh reitynhovykh otsinkakh: chynnyk innovatsiino-tekhnolohichnoho rozvytku. Aktualni problemy ekonomiky, 5, 39–53.
- Lundvall, B. (2007, February). National Innovation Systems – Analytical Concept and Development Tool. Industry & Innovation, Vol. 14, № 1, 95–119. doi:10.1080/13662710601130863
- Yurynets, Z. V. (2014). Inozemnyi dosvid formuvannia natsionalnykh innovatsiinykh system ta yoho realii v Ukraini. Visnyk Lvivskoho universytetu. Seriia ekonomichna, 51, 230–236
- Yashkina, O. I. (2013). Faktory vplyvu na innovatsiinu diialnist mashynobudivnykh pidpryiemstv. Marketynh innovatsii i innovatsii v marketynhu, 5, 318–319.
- Nauka ta innovatsii. State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Available: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua
- In: Polokhal, V. I. (2009). Stratehiia innovatsiinoho rozvytku Ukrainy na 2010-2020 roky v umovakh hlobalizatsiinykh vyklykiv. Materialy Parlamentskykh slukhan u Verkhovnii Radi Ukrainy, 17 chervnia 2009 roku. Kyiv: Parlamentske vydavnytstvo, 16. Available: http://kno.rada.gov.ua/komosviti/doccatalog/document?id=48719
- Gusak, J. V. (2013). Evaluation of innovative activity machine-building industry in the context of state-regulatory organization of resource support. Ekonomika ta upravlinnia pidpryiemstvamy mashynobudivnoi haluzi: problemy teorii ta praktyky, 3 (23), 111–119. Available: http://www.khai.edu/csp/nauchportal/Arhiv/EUPMG/2013/EUPMG313/Gusak.pdf
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Наталія Петрівна Круш
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.