Formation of a multilevel system of human capital measurement indicators
Keywords:human capital of the enterprise, multilevel system of indicators, means of maintenance of functioning
The object of research is human capital measurement. Acting as the initial stage of managing this capital, the measurement process in its current form is characterized by the presence of significant scientific gaps. Among the basic – a narrow range of elements of human capital for measurement, limited characteristics for individual elements of capital, the choice of the latter without proper justification, the identification of measurement and evaluation processes is similar. It is established that the preservation of these gaps threatens business by adopting unjustified managerial decisions, which will result in slowing the development of human capital with deteriorating quality characteristics or even its loss.
The necessity of a clear delineation of the content and results of measurement and evaluation of human capital as adjacent processes of a single management contour is determined. Classification of indicators of measurement of the human capital of the enterprise is presented, in a complex reflects tasks of the given process and demands formation of system of corresponding indicators. The requirements for the system of indicators of measuring the human capital of an enterprise and its level are determined, and they correspond to the stages of reproduction of this capital. The expediency of distinguishing separate subsystems according to the elements of the human capital of the enterprise and the means of ensuring the functioning of these subsystems is proved, corresponds to the architectonics of the given capital and to the objects of administrative influence.
The validity of the subsystems of measuring the human capital of an enterprise based on the elements «education capital», «promotion capital», «mobility capital», «health capital», «culture capital» and in terms of means of ensuring the functioning of the marked elements is justified. The procedure for measuring the human capital of an enterprise based on complex and general indicators of its status and indicators of its effectiveness is proposed.
Realization of the developed proposals in practice allows to identify consistently and in-depth the state of the human capital of the enterprise, the development of means for ensuring the functioning of its individual subsystems, and the effectiveness of the use of aggregate human capital. Unlike similar known methods, approaches are proposed that provide the basis for further comprehensive assessment of both the characteristics of human capital and the levers of its management.
- Petti, V. (2007). Ekonomicheskie i statisticheskie raboty. Moscow: Direkt-Media, 324.
- Antoniuk, V. P. (2008). Otsinka ta zabezpechennia rozvytku liudskoho kapitalu Ukrainy. Donetsk, 36.
- Hadzalo, A. Ia. (2010). Formuvannia ta vykorystannia liudskoho kapitalu v ahrarnii sferi rehionu Ukrainy. Bila Tserkva, 20.
- Ricardo, D. (2010). Principles of Political Economy and Taxation. Createspace Independent Publishing Platform, 220.
- Mcconnell, C. R., Brue, S. L., Flynn, S. M. (2011). Economics: Principles, Problems and Policies Global Edition. McGraw-Hill Higher Education, 920.
- Pirozhkova, N. I. (2011). Zatraty na personal predpriyatiya kak faktor, vliyayushhiy na velichinu chelovecheskogo kapitala predpriyatiya. Vestnik Dagestanskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta, 21, 229–236.
- Fitz-Enz, J. (2009). The Roi of Human Capital: Measuring the Economic Value of Employee Performance. Amacom, 336.
- Marshall, A. (2009). Principles of Economics: Unabridged Eighth Edition. Cosimo Classics, 740.
- Krakovskaya, I. N. (2008). Izmerenie i otsenka chelovecheskogo kapitala organizatsii: podkhody i problem. Ekonomicheskiy analiz: teoriya i praktika, 19 (124), 41–50.
- Tuguskina, G. N. (2009). Razvitie metodov kolichestvennoy otsenki chelovecheskogo kapitala. Kreativnaya ekonomika, 1, 82–87.
- Slovari i entsiklopedii na Akademike. Available at: http://dic.academic.ru
- Voloshyna, S. V. (2018). Arkhitektonika liudskoho kapitalu pidpryiemstva. Derzhava ta rehiony. Seriia: Ekonomika ta pidpryiemnytstvo, 1, 46–52.
- Voloshyna, S. V. (2018). Zavdannia vidtvorennia liudskoho kapitalu pidpryiemstva. Ekonomika i upravlinnia v umovakh hlobalizatsii. Kryvyi Rih: DonNUET, 55–57.
- Instruktsiia po vyznachenniu vartosti robochoi syly (1997). Nakaz Ministerstva statystyky Ukrainy No. 131. 29.05.1997. Available at: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0258-97
- Pro profesiinyi rozvytok pratsivnykiv (2012). Zakon Ukrainy No. 4312-VI. 12.01.2012. Available at: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/go/4312-17
- Bilyk, O. M. (2009). Mobilnist v systemi liudskoho kapitalu: metodyka otsiniuvannia ta napriamky aktyvizatsii. Kyiv, 20.
- Hohitashvili, H. H., Karpachevski, Ye.-T., Lapin, V. M. (2007). Upravlinnia okhoronoiu pratsi ta ryzykom za mizhnarodnymy standartamy. Kyiv: Znannia, 367.
- Hvozdyk, N. M. (2011). Efektyvnist investytsii v liudskyi kapital na pidpryiemstvakh. Kyiv, 20.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2018 Svitlana Voloshyna
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The consolidation and conditions for the transfer of copyright (identification of authorship) is carried out in the License Agreement. In particular, the authors reserve the right to the authorship of their manuscript and transfer the first publication of this work to the journal under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY license. At the same time, they have the right to conclude on their own additional agreements concerning the non-exclusive distribution of the work in the form in which it was published by this journal, but provided that the link to the first publication of the article in this journal is preserved.